Re: Is this hairstyle NPC exclusive? Or is it bugged out from hairstyle selectio

by blockhart93

Original Post

Is this hairstyle NPC exclusive? Or is it bugged out from hairstyle selection

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S7
OS Version Andriod
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) LP63VPM
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go check at change appearance option and recheck possible option for male sim hairstyle.
What do you expect to see? Jaiden(the mentioned NPC)'s harstyle option for male sim in change appearance screen
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Asia
Country Thailand
Additional feedback

I noticed a particular hairstyle from this "Jaiden Pierce" NPC and looked up in change appearance to change on of my sim into this hairstyle but it is no where to be found. so I looked up to make sure this hairstyle is a reward in any friend/enemy/romance story and the answer is NO. The move in option is not possible coz I realized this when he's already old. Is this an NPC exculsive hairstyle or.do you have a plan for this hairstyle as a reward in the future event or... do you just simply forgot to add it into the selection?
Message 1 of 7 (1,194 Views)

Re: Is this hairstyle NPC exclusive? Or is it bugged out from hairstyle selectio

I'm not sure, maybe it's a reward when you level up? 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 7 (1,120 Views)

★ Guide

I moved Jaiden in via marriage recently. I changed his clothes and got a message that if I replaced them, I was removing ‘owned content’. I thought that meant my Sim I was playing (who was proposing to Jaiden).

But after reading this post, I checked the clothes items and Jaiden’s former clothes aren’t there. I won’t change his hair now.

(In Sims 2, Sims had access to all the clothes (depending on gender) the household had or bought. In Sims 3, career outfits unlocked were available for all household members. Not sure about Sims 4.)

Message 3 of 7 (1,058 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

in an old account during the soft release I had that hair in the CAS options, but in my current account that hair is not in CAS.
It's my favorite hair of the sims 4 and I can not find it in The Sims Mobile CAS for now too.
I hope he comes back soon.

Message 4 of 7 (982 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also found this weird. My sims grown up children end up having the spiky boy hair, and one of the children that I moved in had a ponytail that was in other sims games. I am confused because I cannot find this hair in the inventory so I can’t change the color or anything. I want to know where the hair came from and why it is hidden. I don’t want to risk losing the special hair so my sim is stuck with it because it is pretty. Sorry at the moment I do not have a picture because the file size is too big. 

Message 5 of 7 (883 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I think that it was removed prior to the global release. As far as i know, that before global release, you could buy it for 300 simoleons. I have also seen a curly shoulder length hairstyle for females, and i am wondering if this is NPC exclusive.

Message 6 of 7 (849 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have it in create a sim mode. I dont know how old this post is, but i believe with the recent updates it may have became avaliable for 1615 simoleons. But i do believe i have seen it before in create a sim before the llamazoom update. If it is not in CAS for u now i believe it could be a bug.

Message 7 of 7 (728 Views)