Is auto battle broken ATM?

by mydragoon

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is auto battle broken ATM?

★ Guide
AUTO was still working fine yesterday.

Had an update and after that, AUTO battles seems broken. I've not been able to complete the AUTO battles. Usually it just stops at the 3rd round. Everyone is just standing still, admiring one another.

But I've yet to try manual battles and see what happens at the 3rd round.

Specifically: the challenges. The regular might/ dark quests seems ok.

Anyone else?
Message 1 of 9 (789 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Is auto battle broken ATM?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I thought I was having this problem, but even doing the Ability Mats Challenge (Tier 3), it still froze for me, I got further than I did on auto but I'm still unable to complete this, this is the 4th time I've tried today.

Gonna be really shattered when the day ends and I lose ability upgrades!

This also happened to me on Auto Mode in a light or dark side fight (Not sure which, but it took my Energy and I got no rewards 'cause I had to force close the game)

EDIT: Just happened again, Ability Mats Challenge Tier III, froze after I started casting Force Lightning on Dooku at Darth Vader  and it froze.

EDIT2: Again, Manual mode, Final Battle, Count Dooku casting Force Lightning again. I'm gonna take Dooku out and go again...

EDIT3: Hooray! Victory! Auto mode, my team was: Luminara, Bariss, Chewy, Consular, Sidious + Ahsoka ally guest. So at least for me, I just can't use Dooku's lightning. I'm going to test again now WITH Dooku, manual, but without lightning at all.

EDIT4: Manual go worked using all abilities except Dooku's Lightning. Shattered that the character I paid for is the one glitching right now.

EDIT5: Must've just hated me, died on auto this time on bariss' turn. Oh well, guess I'll just have to manual challenges until a fix.

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (804 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

Yes. I'd suggest everyone turn off autobattle before the third round until the bug gets fixed.

Message 2 of 9 (770 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I thought I was having this problem, but even doing the Ability Mats Challenge (Tier 3), it still froze for me, I got further than I did on auto but I'm still unable to complete this, this is the 4th time I've tried today.

Gonna be really shattered when the day ends and I lose ability upgrades!

This also happened to me on Auto Mode in a light or dark side fight (Not sure which, but it took my Energy and I got no rewards 'cause I had to force close the game)

EDIT: Just happened again, Ability Mats Challenge Tier III, froze after I started casting Force Lightning on Dooku at Darth Vader  and it froze.

EDIT2: Again, Manual mode, Final Battle, Count Dooku casting Force Lightning again. I'm gonna take Dooku out and go again...

EDIT3: Hooray! Victory! Auto mode, my team was: Luminara, Bariss, Chewy, Consular, Sidious + Ahsoka ally guest. So at least for me, I just can't use Dooku's lightning. I'm going to test again now WITH Dooku, manual, but without lightning at all.

EDIT4: Manual go worked using all abilities except Dooku's Lightning. Shattered that the character I paid for is the one glitching right now.

EDIT5: Must've just hated me, died on auto this time on bariss' turn. Oh well, guess I'll just have to manual challenges until a fix.

Message 3 of 9 (805 Views)

★ Guide
I noticed I do fine on short battles. those taking longer using end up with this freezing thing... animation still running, just no one is attacking... hmm.... maybe it freezes after a certain time.
Message 4 of 9 (745 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Can it be that it freezes during a special skill? Can every one post screenshots of their freeze screens?
Message 5 of 9 (736 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
Ability mats challenge. Lagged just before they stopped.

Changed team lineup and no more freezes since then.
Screenshot_2015-10-21-10-37-48.png
Message 6 of 9 (729 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

The cause of freezing is Dooku's Lighting special ability, as Beslan7 noted previously.

To avoid freezing remove Dooku from your squad Wink

Message 7 of 9 (725 Views)

★ Guide
ya, I think it's Dooku. removed him and auto battle works fine. will try more and feedback later.
Message 8 of 9 (713 Views)

★ Guide
I posted about Dooku a couple weeks ago. Can't use his special attack without risking a problem.
Message 9 of 9 (706 Views)