Iron sights are stuck on with the new "Compound Fracture" Bocek skin

★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? SQUATOPIA
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Storm Point, but I think the map isn't relevant to this bug
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Aiming down sights with a Bocek Compound Bow
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? None, it appeared immediately
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 02.11.21
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? This is a visual bug that only affects the Bocek Compound Bow when it is equipped with the new skin "Compound Fracture". The weapon's iron sights remain on even after it is equipped with other optics. This bug does not affect the weapon's other skins.
What should be happening instead? The iron sights should only be visible when the weapon is not equipped with other optics.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Equip the skin "Compound Fracture" for the Bocek in the lobby, then pick up any optics for it during a match. The iron sights will remain visible even though they should no longer be visible due to the equipped optics.

Hi there, I'm reporting a bug that came up with the launch of the new skin for the Bocek Compound Bow in Season 11. When using the new skin "Compound Fracture", the weapon's iron sights remain on even when you attach new optics. This behaviour doesn't occur with the Bocek's base skin, so I believe it's a bug. I've attached a screenshot of me aiming down sights with a 2x bruiser using the base skin Bocek, and the Compound Fracture skin. You can see the iron signs are stuck in front of the 2x scope. This is reproducible 100% of the time, you just have to equip the "Compound Fracture" skin for the bow. I hope the fix comes easily, thanks!

Message 1 of 2 (693 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Iron sights are stuck on with the new "Compound Fracture" Bocek sk

Community Manager

@SQUATOPIA 

Thanks for the report!

We'll pass this along. 

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (680 Views)