Re: Invite In Is Buggy

by crinrict

Original Post

Invite In Is Buggy

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

The "Invite In" action is buggy. When a sim comes to the door, you have to stop all actions in your actions panel to invite them inside. If you do not stop all actions, the guest sim will appear to be invited in and you can interact with them, but then after all actions are completed by the host sim, the host gets up and goes outside as if to invite the guest sim in (a house icon shows up in the actions panel) and the guest gets reset where they stand.

The host sim can select to chat with the guest sim at the door, then when all the actions are cleared in the host sim's action panel, the host sim will get up and talk to the guest at the door and they can invite them in. Although sometimes they don't need to invite the guest in after talking to them at the door.

If the host sim is working out or playing chess, they have an option Invite the guest to join them without interrupting the host sim's game/workout. This appears to require a back door, and sometimes the guest doesnt seem to be able to use the back door. Once the guest sim and has joined the activity everyone in the household can talk to them, but there is still may be, but not always, an "Invite In" action available when clicking on the guest. Often this leaves the guest stuck in the activity (ie. playing chess or working out) and the guest has to be reset to ask the guest to leave or any other interaction.

Message 1 of 2 (191 Views)

Re: Invite In Is Buggy

Hero

Are those Sims you invited over or Sims that walked by and decided to pay you a visit ?

Are you using any mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (177 Views)