Re: Consumable Wheel Invisible

by DYSPROssium

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice
@Koochi-Q Yeah been play BH and noticed it, almost everytime i ult with BH, no more healwheel
Message 11 of 19 (544 Views)

Hello everyone and thanks for reporting this issue! I've seen multiple threads so I combined them into one big bug-report so it gets more attention from the developers.

I've had this bug as well. As far as I can tell it is not tied to doing a specific set of actions as the bug happens at random for me. Definitely annoying though as my mind often uses the images to know the position (although muscle memory still knows the locations...)

Message 12 of 19 (538 Views)
Highlighted

Apparently, they fixed this in Season 2!

"Fixed bug with the consumables wheel sometimes appearing blank"

If any of you see this happening again, feel free to comment here!

Message 13 of 19 (2,798 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's definetly not fixed, it happens to me since season 2 while it didn't in season 1

Message 14 of 19 (463 Views)

Community Manager

@Auxys Hi, what system are you on? Do you have any clips of it happening?

Do you have any other UI issues? If so, can you try disabling any startup parameters like the FPS counter, if you have any active?

Thanks.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 15 of 19 (448 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_David I'm on Windows 10, I'll try to record a clip when that happens and I'll get back to you soon.

The only UI issues I have is that sometimes when there's a fight my UI disappear and I can't see anything (health, ammo, mini map, kill counter...) even when I open my map nothing shows up or sometimes I have the map opened and I can't see the zone, pings or when I am on the map. Moreover, when we finish fighting, sometimes when I open enemies' loot boxes I can't see anything in it, it's empty although there's plenty of loot in it..

I'll try to disable the FPS counter and get back to you with all of those informations
Message 16 of 19 (438 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_David btw: Auxys is my old account I connected on by mistake
Message 17 of 19 (437 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This is the link of a video showing the bug in action

Sorry the video is a bit stuttering :/

Message 18 of 19 (423 Views)

Re: Invisible Health / Shield HUD items

★★★ Newbie

This and my crosshairs. Sometimes names and health pop in and out.  

Message 19 of 19 (284 Views)