Accepted Solution

Invisible Health / Shield HUD items

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? vychoko
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. was fighting somewhere in the map
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. tried to open the health/shield item HUD while fighting, and it appeared completely blank
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 2
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? When i open the health/shield hud it appears completely blank, as can be seen in the attachment. The only way to get the items rendered in the hud is to release the up-button and press it again, losing a lot of time.
What should be happening instead? The hud should display the health/shield items instantly.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It has happened to me several times, but always happen while i'm in a big fight agains 1-2 other squads. Try to recreate a big fights, and health yourself quickly.

it has happened to me so many times; i couldn't find any other bug reports, but i found a reddit thread about it here: https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/b7rouo/healthshield_hud_bug_causes_it_to_be_invisible/

Message 1 of 19 (2,462 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Consumable Wheel Invisible

Apparently, they fixed this in Season 2!

"Fixed bug with the consumables wheel sometimes appearing blank"

If any of you see this happening again, feel free to comment here!

View in thread

Message 13 of 19 (2,772 Views)

All Replies

Re: Invisible Health / Shield HUD items

★ Novice

Happens on Pc too

Message 2 of 19 (2,418 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I play on PC and since the patch i have this bug of the invisible wheel Health / Shield HUD several time tonight with Octane it's still not fixed since months what a shame.

Message 3 of 19 (2,360 Views)

★ Novice
@Vichokoo I just lost ANOTHER fight due to this. It happens so often on PC for me
Message 4 of 19 (2,319 Views)

Consumable Wheel Invisible

★★★★ Apprentice

Im not saying this for sure, but i noticed this only happens after these.

You need to be mid battle, noticed on lifeline that sometimes she has voices that indicate that she is in chat stress like mid fight.
For some reason this only happened on BloodHound and MIrage on me.
Everytime i get the heal wheel out is after i get hit really bad, but until than i do a good set of things.
Throw nades and arcs and fire(forgot the name of 3rd nade)
I usually also try to heal after a good run and parkour tryna retreat for a safer environment after i grabbed a tammates dead banner.

Message 5 of 19 (2,387 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@A7RDFIt is a little bug happening here and there. Wouldn't call it annoying, but still some work could be done on it.

Message 6 of 19 (2,358 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

It happened to me once, the wheel gone blank, i tried it twice, still blank. I might have video of it, need to search.

Message 7 of 19 (2,347 Views)

★ Apprentice
@asukojo Ive had this several times with mirage more than anyone else
Message 8 of 19 (2,338 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@D3loFF Im just tryna help. I know the positioning of the consumables, its not a problem for me, but there are people who depend on looking at it, because they are so focused on battle people sometimes forget, you know?? Was annoying for me at the first time, but then in one game i just decided to look at the wheel for like 30 seconds and tought about it, so decided to point out stuff after every match this happened.
It happens mostly on mirage, maybe it has something to do with his decoys "Appearing" and wheel gets stupid to think its the opposite maybe and is doing function to "dissappear" you know? some weird logical sh@t the engine is tryna make out of the code maybe?
Message 9 of 19 (2,328 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@A7RDF If you’re a bloodhound in his ult, it pretty much happends every time...
Message 10 of 19 (2,315 Views)