Invincible Dark trooper

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iphone 12 mini
OS Version 14.7.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 823948776
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I was facing General Grievous (lead), B1 droid and dark trooper (very low gear) in 3v3 GAC, used General skywalker, Arc trooper and Rex, and ended up killing B1 first, then Grievous, and I couldn't kill Dark trooper. I made a video capture of a couple of minutes of the fight against Dark trooper to show the issue: https://youtu.be/DcVNXHJ6YUs The fight ended as a draw, went back in with ewoks and finished without a problem, but this bug (if it is one, and I haven't missed something in any of the characters' kits) is likely to cost me the round in gac...
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try the battle as I've described it above !
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country UK

I've described everything in the bug summary above.

Message 1 of 5 (340 Views)

Re: Invincible Dark trooper

EA Live QV Team

Hi @oukiyoda and thanks for the report.

We have attempted to reproduce this using the teams that you have mentioned, but have so far been unable to.

Was there anything else that occurred during the battle that might have led to this?

Unfortunately, the results of GAC battles cannot be changed.

Message 2 of 5 (314 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_UltraSlide Did you check the YouTube video I sent showing how many hits dark trooper was taking ? He was invincible! If that’s not a bug, could you explain from his kit the behaviour observed please ?
Message 3 of 5 (281 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EA_UltraSlide Could this be caused by GG unique reducing Dark Troopers health to exactly 1? (Because GG's unique can't defeat units)

Then unable to remove stacks because it triggers when you reach 1 health.
Message 4 of 5 (254 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@EnigmaPotatoes good thought. We just attempted this but Dark Trooper could still be defeated after being reduced to 1 health through GG''s unique.

Message 5 of 5 (231 Views)