[Investigation] Hybrid Nations - Around the world - SBC issue

by Utkapop

Original Post

Re: [Investigation] Hybrid Nations - Around the world - SBC issue

★★ Novice
@Utkapop Hope they sort this soon I’m ready for my rare mega pack and jumbo rare players pack, FOR SOME STUPID REASON THERE UNTRADABLE but sure whatever
Message 71 of 219 (843 Views)

Re: Mistake made in 4 sbc hybrid nations around the world

★★ Novice

3 days past an the problem is still not solved. This is really bad.Paying 100 dollar for a game that doesn 't work correct (again). Advice: change the exact 2 star team spirit per player into minimal 2 stars. Or change the total of 24 teamspirit points into 22 (11x2). This isn t rocket science EA. 

Message 72 of 219 (756 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

FIX THE PROBLEM!

Message 73 of 219 (745 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Mackw0w Agreed, this is ridiculous. They don't seem to have even acknowledged it, even just an ETA on a resolution would make this slightly less frustrating.
Message 74 of 219 (998 Views)

★ Guide
@ankarali06nl I really don't know what they are waiting for... Shall we start writing about this problem every minute to make them start thinking about solving it?
And I said "thinking about" although the solution Is pretty clear and already found by ourselves...
Message 75 of 219 (993 Views)

★ Apprentice

Marked as solved, it isn't.

EA rep states 'updates will follow' on Thursday.... It's now Saturday afternoon, and nothing.

Asked for an ETA yesterday, and silence.

You can really tell when a company knows they already have their customers money and don't care anymore what they think.

Message 76 of 219 (966 Views)

★ Guide

Are there any news?

Thank you

Message 77 of 219 (922 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Tib_Ettore no - we all spent all game currency on broken SBC and now we are waiting how they will fix it, because I have my squad ready for send, but don't know if they will change the condition on minimal instead of exact.
Message 78 of 219 (898 Views)

★ Guide
@Mikiess127 I will reply in this post untill they fix those sbcs, sorry if you are going to receive a lot of notifications but I really need and want them to know our disappointment... Please fix them EA
Message 79 of 219 (811 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Mikiess127 It is fixed for prople who has not opened the sbc yet, and still broken for the ones who started before, which does not make sense
Message 80 of 219 (800 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help