Inventory empty when I collect items

by LittleRidlet

Original Post

Inventory empty when I collect items

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Steam-PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? eco lifestyle, university, island living, seasons, cats & dogs, city living, get to work, realm of magic, parenthood, dine out, spa day, nifty knitting, tiny living, my first pet stuff, laundry, toddler, back yard, kids room.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at my screenshot.
What happens when the bug occurs? I just purchsed eco lifestyle and nifty knitting packs and installed them, when I dumpster drive, I get the notifcatin saying I have collected an item and it's in my inventory. I open the inventory and its empty, just a white space. When I go to the recycle machine it tells me I have items to recycle so it recognises there are items in my inventory, I just can't see or select any of them.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the items that I have collected, in my inventory.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I installed Eco lifestyle and Nifty knitting and the game updated.

I just purchsed eco lifestyle and nifty knitting packs and installed them, when I dumpster drive, I get the notifcatin saying I have collected an item and it's in my inventory. I open the inventory and its empty, just a white space. When I go to the recycle machine it tells me I have items to recycle so it recognises there are items in my inventory, I just can't see or select any of them.

Message 1 of 3 (404 Views)

Re: Inventory empty when I collect items

Hero
@LittleRidlet Did you check your household inventory ? That chair looks like something that would appear there.

There's also an issue with harvedstables: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-ECO-Some-harvestables-found-in-trash-disappear-fro...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (377 Views)

Re: Inventory empty when I collect items

Hero
@LittleRidlet Did you get a chance to check on your household inventory ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (358 Views)