Inventory Issue with Sticker Storage Box and Digital Sketchpad

by 1Wolf2052

Original Post

Inventory Issue with Sticker Storage Box and Digital Sketchpad

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs but snowy escape All game packs except batuu, dream home decorator, my wedding stories, and werewolves Only laundry stuff pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Buy the Sticker Storage Box from eco living. Put an item in it and drag it into your sims inventory. The second one is pretty similar in how it acts and involves an item and going into the inventory. If you use the digitalistic sketchpad from the base game and cancel the painting before it's done the glitch will happen.
What happens when the bug occurs? The storage box one you drag it into your inventory and it's stuck to your mouse until you place it on the ground then you can't open it, but you can favorite it as if it was in your inventory. The sketchpad one when you cancel the painting before it's finished, it will hover in midair and once again, act like it's in the inventory. I've tried reloading the lot, reloading the lot, nothing works to fix these issues other than selling the items.
What do you expect to see? The Sticker Storage Box being able to go in my sims inventory after I've added items as it's intended. And not be stuck like it's in my sims inventory but isn't. Being able to cancel a painting on the sketchpad without it hovering in midair and acting as if it's in my sims inventory but it isn't.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I'm unsure if it was after a certain patch or not as I just used the sketchpad for the first time recently and remembered that the sticker box existed again.

Message 1 of 2 (295 Views)

Re: Inventory Issue with Sticker Storage Box and Digital Sketchpad

Hero
@1Wolf2052 Could you please create one thread per issue even if they are similar. It's two totally different objects.

Make sure to check the compiled list of none of these have been reported before. There's a few issues with the chest. Not sure if it's exactly your issue though.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (260 Views)