Re: Interrogation

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Interrogation

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I’m on the sims 4 and on pc, I go to interrogated  my suspect and I can ask them a few questions then suddenly they get up from the table? Then sit back down, however then My sim gets up and the interrogation ends. It’s super annoying. I’ve not restarted my game and saved. It’s annoying anyone how to help

Message 1 of 12 (4,200 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 Interrogation

★★ Novice

So it’s 100% a certain mod. So I’ll go through out my mods and see whats up thank you so much.

View in thread

Message 6 of 12 (4,098 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@Zozothedemon Did you change anything about the police station ? Any mods/cc in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 12 (4,138 Views)

★★ Novice

As of right now I’ve touched nothing because I wantes to ask the masses so I don’t accidentally ruin stuff more. I do play with ccs.

Message 3 of 12 (4,132 Views)

Hero
@Zozothedemon Could you test if the same issue occurs if you remove your mods/cc ? Best to create a copy of your save, then remove your stuff and test on the copy.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 12 (4,126 Views)

★★ Novice

Okie 100% will do! I’ll try that and get back to you.

Message 5 of 12 (4,107 Views)

★★ Novice

So it’s 100% a certain mod. So I’ll go through out my mods and see whats up thank you so much.

Message 6 of 12 (4,099 Views)

Hero
Use the 50/50 method: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content to find the culprit

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 12 (4,077 Views)

Interrogation

★ Novice

I am recently having issues with interrogations on the Get To Work pack, detective career. My sim will sit down and start the interrogation but suddenly the suspect will get up and I have to start the whole interrogation again. This happens multiple times so it’s hard to complete any interrogations. Please help with this issue if possible

Message 8 of 12 (3,124 Views)

Re: Interrogation

Hero
@teaarejee Sounds like this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-and-Mod-CC-Issues/Sims-4-Interrogation/m-p/11470115 ? For the other user it was an outdated mod.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 12 (3,115 Views)

★ Novice

Did you find out what mod caused it? I'm having the same problem 🙃

Message 10 of 12 (3,852 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help