Internal server error ps4

by Guansuo43

Original Post

Re: Internal server error ps4

★★★★ Novice

jz3bh4q0e is the is connected to the account I don’t have access to the email anymore tho

Message 21 of 33 (634 Views)

Re: Level 500 Bug: "Server shutting down - Internal Server Error"

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_David,

This issue could possibly affect other accounts that are not 500, but for those who are, it seems to be the majority of them that have the bug. The fact that my friend logged on to my account on a completely different system with the same result leaves the only contributing factor to the error in my case being level 500. I am waiting to hear back from a couple friends who are also 500 on PC to see if they are having the same problem. 

Message 22 of 33 (619 Views)

Community Manager

@KOR_appa Yep, I definitely believe this is account-based. 

Even if your friends who are 500 aren't seeing their issue, if they could post their account it might help with determining why some accounts are affected. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 23 of 33 (590 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_David,

I will as soon as I hear back from them. Meanwhile, any idea if devs are aware of the issue yet? Really rough having to use an alt on stream and playing in ALGS prep scrims. Frown Hoping for some real answers soon.

Message 24 of 33 (568 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Right I wanna play on my main acc already😔

Message 25 of 33 (541 Views)

★★ Guide

Having the same issue 5 hours ago on ps4, thought I was ban, what a relief, but constantly restarting my ps4 my router log in on my cousin ps4 still shows server shutting down internal server error, i will say I've been 500 since two days ago and everyday before today 1am the game work perfectly fine, please find a fix for this before January 15 5am please i dont want to miss out on the grand soiree event and really want to buy that wattson skin ive been hyped to play another third person battle royal for years and if it takes until the 19th to fix this thats fine but if this is gonna be fixed of the 21 then I'm gonna be sad about that and i hope the wattson isnt in the shop when this is being fixed ●~●

Message 26 of 33 (526 Views)

★★ Guide

I also like to add whenever it does load it for about 2 minutes before being booted back, majority of the tabs are inaccessible and the currency becomes glitched and when I ready up "server shutting down internal server error while the siri voice in the background says press x button to access the lobby, i cant stress how annoying and frustrating hearing that loop over and over and over

Message 27 of 33 (510 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I get this error but I am Nowhere near that level.

This happens at the end of matches and on Xbox.

Message 28 of 33 (423 Views)

★★ Novice

DevilI have the same issue what should i do

Message 29 of 33 (407 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Oriyukiii Spam x to get in everything’s gonna be locked and the only thing your gonna be able to do is play
Message 30 of 33 (400 Views)