Interceptors prefixes in the modules +%COMBO AURA effect WHAT does it DO?

by eQuivalenTo

Original Post

Interceptors prefixes in the modules +%COMBO AURA effect WHAT does it DO?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number gtx 770
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? everywhere
What was your chosen difficulty level?
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Interceptor
What was your Expedition team makeup? Mix of the above
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. everywhere
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) every day
Summarize your bug The error is that no one knows what exactly the inscriptions give +% combo aura effect. I have been playing for over 1100 hours on the interceptor. I did about 25 tests on the account of this inscription. My assumptions have never been confirmed. I checked. Tick ​​frequency Tick strength The duration of the sorbo aura. But nothing has changed. Monsters as frozen as burned as electrified and remained unchanged. Question To the developers. What is the essence of the work of increasing this value. Explain.? And why with the update 1.3.0 The usual prefix +% combo damage stopped working on the interceptor? Do you have anything to say?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Do the tests yourself. On the interceptor, add and decrease the value of the combo aura effect and you will understand that it does not give anything. As well as the Module, the power of the impulse of the paired combo gives NOTHING!
What happens when the bug occurs? If you increase the combo, the Aura effect should change something BUT NOTHING CHANGES! If I am mistaken, test yourself and show the test results. I tested it more than once!
What should be happening instead? I repeat if something changes in your characteristics it should be visible. And why did combo damage stop working? it does not increase. And before, you could do 100 150 thousand damage from a combo gap.

This problem exists from the very beginning of the release of the anthem.

It doesn’t reach me as much as the Developers almost a year later did not officially answer this question. What's happening? Give just a clear answer to this question. WHAT INFLUENCES the prefix +% to the aura cobmo effect. Do not misunderstand me. There is just math. If somewhere in the prefixes there is a + symbol. So something must change. But nothing changes !!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 1 (339 Views)