Re: Interactions disappear from queue without reason

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

After i did the update today, the maid did not show up and my Sims were unable to cook.  Every time i clicked on the Fridge to make some thing it would take my money but disappear from the queue.  

Message 11 of 17 (864 Views)

Hero

Please post here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/Info-Request-Sims-can-t-cook-can-t-use-fridge/td-p/4...

Maid has been bugged since day 1.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 17 (863 Views)

★★ Novice
Yes that happened to me I just repaired the game through origin and that worked.
Message 13 of 17 (858 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I am getting this very frequently, approx every few interactions. 

I have noticed a few things: 

1) sim often loose their queue items when near stairs/need to go upstairs or down to complete said actions

2) sims are sometimes teleported outside the home and reset (where they usually return from work) 

3) I can confirm that when emotions change it can trigger it, but not always. 

4) Also can confirm it happened often when switching between sims in a household.

Message 14 of 17 (848 Views)

★ Novice

In my game certain interactions just disappear with my sim. All are linked to the comedy skill, like he never writes a long performance.

Message 15 of 17 (825 Views)

★ Novice

Anything in my sim's Que disappear, they appear but then they delete. For example I tell my sim to go to the computer, it appears then disappears and the sim just stands there. My sim is full on everything. Then as my sim stands there all i hear is the sound effect for stuff popping up on the Que, and stuff keeps disappearing. I rejoined and it still happened. I did reset sim and that did nothing. What do i do?

Message 16 of 17 (669 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @Smert_Turt

this thread is pretty old. 

I think the best thing to do is create a new thread at the tech forum so your case can be troubleshooted better: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/bd-p/The-Sims-4

Please also remove all mods/cc you might be using and try without.

Going to lock this thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 17 (656 Views)