Original Post

Accepted Solution

Interaction to convince Sim to vote on NAP does not appear on Willow Creek

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.64.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Eco lifestyle discover university island living seasons city living get together get to work parenthood fitness stuff holiday celebration grim's ghoulish guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When in willow creek, click on another sim and try find the option "Convince to vote on nap". The option does not exist even if voting is open.
What happens when the bug occurs?  Option to convince other sim to vote on nap does not show up when another sim is clicked, even if voting is open. I tried to do the same thing playing with sims that live in evergreen harbor, and for these sims the interaction shows up. But it does not show up for my sim that lives in willow creek even if he travels to evergreen harbor.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the interaction "Convince to vote on nap" on another sim when that sim is clicked, in all neighborhoods, including willow creek, and not only in evergreen harbor.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I found out about this bug when trying to complete the Eco Innovator aspiration. It is not possible to complete this aspiration without attempting to convince a sim to vote in a NAP.

Did not find any posts in which this is being addressed.

(removed all caps, lets use indoor voice) - Atic 

Message 1 of 3 (5,780 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Interaction to convince Sim to vote on NAP does not appear on Willow Creek

★★ Apprentice
@simvasion thank you so much for the answer. I already had a voting board in a community lot. so I tried visiting the community lot where the board is (it is in the same neighborhood as my sims' house). and there, in the community lot where the board is, the option appears and I was able to fulfill the aspiration task. the problem that I had is solved, but I still think there is a bug to be corrected there, since I should be able to perform this interaction in any lot.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (5,672 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Champion
@scimmietto Have you tried adding a voting board to a community lot in Willow Creek? Sims you convince have to use the board afterwards.
Message 2 of 3 (5,703 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@simvasion thank you so much for the answer. I already had a voting board in a community lot. so I tried visiting the community lot where the board is (it is in the same neighborhood as my sims' house). and there, in the community lot where the board is, the option appears and I was able to fulfill the aspiration task. the problem that I had is solved, but I still think there is a bug to be corrected there, since I should be able to perform this interaction in any lot.
Message 3 of 3 (5,673 Views)