Interaction bar glitching while waiting for duelist

by Zack4358

Original Post

Interaction bar glitching while waiting for duelist

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs except University, all game packs except StrangerVille, Laundry Day Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff and Movie Hangout Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim who has a magic duel with another sim.
What happens when the bug occurs? If one sim gets to the Dueling Grounds earlier as the other sim (through Transportalate), the interaction bar gets bugged and the game constantly tries to perform an interaction, but it gets cancelled every time. You even hear the sound of an interaction starting, but it gets cancelled until the other duelist arrives at the Dueling Grounds.
What do you expect to see? It should not happen.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This is a bug which I encountered several times now: If my spellcaster is being asked for a magic duel by another spellcaster and he arrives before the NPC spellcaster arrives at the Dueling Grounds, you can see the interaction bar at the left going up and down and an interaction tries to start, but gets immediately cancelled until the other spellcaster arrives at the Dueling Grounds.

Message 1 of 1 (162 Views)