Re: Insult and Injury Victors Bulwark will not activate.

by ChiraaKitteh

Original Post

Insult and Injury Victors Bulwark will not activate.

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 2080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32GB
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? It's during any activity.
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 2
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Colossus
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. In game battling enemies.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 04/16/2019
Summarize your bug Insult and Injury will not proc Victors Bulwark under any circumstances. Killing enemies with only it, tagging enemies, multi-kills, having status effects active on my javelin. Nothing will Proc Victors Bulwark. Anything you can do to help this would be great. I know the team is busy. Thank you!
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Equip Insult and Injury and try to get Victors Bulwark to activate.
What happens when the bug occurs? Explained above.
What should be happening instead? Victors Bulwark should activate.

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 2080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32 GB
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? It's during any activity.
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 2
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Colossus
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. In game battling enemies.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 04/16/2019
Summarize your bug Insult and Injury will not proc Victors Bulwark under any circumstances. Killing enemies with only it, tagging enemies, multi-kills, having status effects active on my javelin. Nothing will Proc Victors Bulwark. Anything you can do to help this would be great. I know the team is busy. Thank you!
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Equip Insult and Injury and try to get Victors Bulwark to activate.
What happens when the bug occurs? Explained above.
What should be happening instead? Victors Bulwark should activate.

Message 1 of 8 (821 Views)

★★ Pro
@Moodle33 Hi, I just started using Insult and Injury March 2020 and I notice what you say, the Victor's Bulwark is not activating. Hope the devs could clarify whether it is an invisible buff or if it is a bug?
Message 2 of 8 (740 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Reposter This post is from over a year ago.

However, this week, there was a bug that was causing masterwork and legendary weapons to drop with glitched perks. What EXACTLY does the perk say on the weapon you’re trying to use? Perhaps it suffered from this recent bug.

Message 3 of 8 (716 Views)

★★ Pro
@ChiraaKitteh Victor's Bulwark: Defeating an enemy clears harmful status effects end boosts effect resistance by 75% for 10 seconds.

I have 2 of them, both say the same thing.
Message 4 of 8 (700 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@ReposterThat doesn’t really look like how the weird perks were dropping this week. This indeed might be a remaining bug with this one particular weapon buff. Hard to test probably. I guess you could do it by getting set on fire and see if killing an enemy clears it. A titan would be pretty reliable... then killing one of its summoned elementals might work. Basically a test if there is the buff, even if it wasn’t listed on the sidebar.

Message 5 of 8 (682 Views)

★★ Pro

@ChiraaKittehWell, if I find a Titan with my Colossus and arm my Insult and Injury GL, I try and let you know. Meanwhile, if other people could help investigate this a little, it would be much appreciated.

Message 6 of 8 (657 Views)

★★ Pro
@ChiraaKitteh Ok just tested against a GM3 Freeplay Titan. Apparently there is no invisible buff with Insult and Injury GL currently. I did 30k damage to the Titan and when it spawned Elementals, I defeated them with my Insult and Injury GL, and still did the same base damage against the Titan, so I conclude Victor's Bulwark is not working properly currently for Insult and Injury.

Hope the devs can look into this soon, thanks.
Message 7 of 8 (646 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Reposter Well, the buff the weapon should give you is a defensive buff, not a damage buff. So, if you let yourself get hit by a titan fireball and were actually on fire, killing an elemental should immediately turn off the fire debuff on yourself and make you 75% more resistant to being set on fire again, from any enemy attack. Your damage would remain the same however, unless you had some other buff that increases it. There certainly are colossus components that increase your damage when you take damage or clear debuffs on yourself.

However, the fact that you aren't seeing the buff listed on the sidebar leads me to believe it remains bugged and doesn’t work at all.
Message 8 of 8 (615 Views)