Re: Inquisitorius Bugs Still Persist

by EA_Gunner

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Inquisitorius Bugs Still Persist

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I've noticed a lot of bugs with the inquisitorius kit for the past few weeks and as there was a recent bug fix update which ignored these completely, I feel the need to highlight them again.

Seventh Sister

ID9 Electro Shock-Probe

This ability should add (amongst other things) 1 stack of purge, and an additional stack for each buff dispelled this way. Currently it only adds 1 stack of purge and other debuffs.

Eighth Brother

Hunting a Shadow

This Unique ability should add a stack of purge to every enemy damaged by Whirling Strike and Photon Grenades when Eighth Brother is in stealth at the beginning of his turn. Currently it doesn't add any stacks of purge.

Second Sister

Shall I End This?

This ability should add 150% damage penetration and 50% crit damage, however I've noticed it constantly do the same amount of crit damage as her basic ability. I can't get an example of this, but it definitely needs to be looked into as it's the Inquisitors best source of damage and feels constantly underwhelming.

These are a big hinderance on the Inquisitorius team as they rely mainly on building purge, and lack a solid damage output.

62d0719e8640ed136908a82d-1.jpeg
62d072d3114885ac37c30a2a.jpeg
Message 1 of 4 (271 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Kokuroko 

We checked the "Shall I End This?" functionality and it is working as intended. Please note the ability has +100% Critical Chance and +50% Critical Damage only if the targeted enemy was inflicted with Purge.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (185 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hello @Kokuroko 

Thanks for the report. We are investigating ID9 Electro Shock-Probe and Hunting a Shadow already. You can see the progress in Trello. And we will check "Shall I End This?" for the functionality.

Message 2 of 4 (221 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_GunnerHello, thanks for your response! Are you able to confirm here whether "Shall I End This?" Is an issue that needs fixing or not, once it's been checked?

Message 3 of 4 (202 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Kokuroko 

We checked the "Shall I End This?" functionality and it is working as intended. Please note the ability has +100% Critical Chance and +50% Critical Damage only if the targeted enemy was inflicted with Purge.

Message 4 of 4 (186 Views)