Input Delay on Xbox Apex Legends

by EWAGERSOFFICIAL

Original Post

Re: Input Delay on Xbox Apex Legends

★★★ Newbie

I'm sure it does take time. However, there has been no communication about these issues from the devs. It would be nice to have some official communication about the issues from the devs and that they are working on it. Yes, I saw that they responded to a person's tweet regarding this issue, but that's not good enough.  That is extremely hard to find and they should publicly announce/tweet about this current issue and state that a solution is in the works.

Message 41 of 184 (800 Views)

★★ Novice

You can use the Xbox One controller (not any of the Series versions) and it does work fine..

Not really a valid workaround though. Happened to have a spare old controller and to my amusement it worked, classic Apex with these ridiculous issues! Needs fixing asap.

Message 42 of 184 (725 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They can't update this game ever without issues... never known anything like it. The store had issues but they fixed that right away... this has been over 24 hours since the input lag issue and still no fix. I am a day 1 player and literally have stuck by this game through all the highs and lows but at this point if they haven't learnt their lesson im just about ready to give up on it... game seems to get worse with time I am sure its meant to be the other way around... 

Message 43 of 184 (743 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They can't update this game ever without issues... never known anything like it. The store had issues but they fixed that right away... this has been over 24 hours since the input lag issue and still no fix. I am a day 1 player and literally have stuck by this game through all the highs and lows but at this point if they haven't learnt their lesson im just about ready to give up 

Message 44 of 184 (741 Views)

Re: Xbox controller missed inputs after update

★★★ Newbie
@XHelperZ I understand your point, my issue is with the lack of communication on such a game breaking bug. The item shop bug got addressed and fixed within hours, I understand the money comes first but this is a massive issue that makes the game unplayable for I’m assuming hundreds of thousands of Xbox series x owners the least they can do is make an actual post on twitter like yesterday when all of these complaints were flooding in. Also telling people to “be patient” after almost 24 hours with no real acknowledgement outside of a twitter reply, I think everyone on Xbox NOT BEING ABLE TO PLAY warrants an actual post.
Message 45 of 184 (726 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Therealbeanzy I’m in the same boat as you man it’s infuriating honestly. This bug warrants a huge post on twitter and all social media and even maybe a message popping up in game menu to tell people to maybe not play ranked and lose to PlayStation players and waste your time. Time is worth more then money I don’t care who tells you different.
Message 46 of 184 (721 Views)

Champion

And that's completely understandable, though most issues don't get an announcement.

The item shop is something that's the same for everyone, so it's easier to fix.

Whereas Xbox had an earlier release of the update and other issues, which is platform specific.

And again being patient is all we can do, as I mentioned before it can take up to 2 days.

An announcement isn't going to change much, I think the information is pretty easy to find due to some users spreading said information.

Next to that complaining will probably not motivate the team much.

Message 47 of 184 (715 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@JakobJ23 Exact same issue rn. I spin around by barely touching the controls. Almost feels like I’m playing on linear or something. Games unplayable rn
Message 48 of 184 (694 Views)

Champion

Welp, another official post confirming they're investigating:

https://twitter.com/PlayApex/status/1539659833015619584

Message 49 of 184 (690 Views)

★ Novice

It's shocking. You really start to get the feeling it's an EA game now. And still no Xbox mic fix. 

Message 50 of 184 (686 Views)