by EWAGERSOFFICIAL

Original Post

Re: Input Delay on Xbox Apex Legends

★★★ Newbie
@EWAGERSOFFICIAL Me too its so frustrating
Message 21 of 184 (981 Views)

★ Apprentice

First the no chat bug on Xbox that's been going on for months and now this laggy input delay with the latest patch. I think I'll uninstall and come back in a few months to see if anything has been fixed then, it takes them that long to even look at the issue properly.

Message 22 of 184 (971 Views)

★★ Novice

Having same problem on Xbox series X game is unplayable for me at the minute tried to change a lot of settings and still no fix. It’s been happening ever since the update 

Message 23 of 184 (960 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EWAGERSOFFICIAL Ive had this issue aswell. Before the update I was playing with no input issues, now I can even crouch spam, pick items up the first try like I could before or even jump.
Message 24 of 184 (919 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Same thing happening to me. Tried everything— new batteries, updated controller, wired my controller, factory resetting my TV and Xbox, nothing worked. Only game it’s happening with is apex. And too add— series x game chat is still broken, my sound for everyone is unbelievably quiet. 

Message 25 of 184 (1,077 Views)

★★★ Novice

The same since the update on series x.

Strange thing is that when the game is running and even after closing, the xbox menu is sluggish.

Turning the controller off then on when running the game seems to improve matters. After closing the game i have to turn off the controller and on to make the xbox dashboard responsive again.

Message 26 of 184 (1,057 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'am currently playing on Xbox Series S, it's Input lag and also sound is bugged very often.

Message 27 of 184 (1,048 Views)

Re: Xbox controller missed inputs after update

★★★ Newbie

Literally makes my game unplayable. Sucks considering I just purchased valks heirloom and can't even use it

Message 28 of 184 (820 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It shouldn't be surprising considering they constantly neglect their console player base. Honestly about ready to give up on this game.

Message 29 of 184 (937 Views)

★★★ Guide

It's hard to overstate how completely broken the input system is right now; it's gone from a really tight control system to a 'maybe' control system. 

As in, when you push a button, maybe it'll do something. Or not. Maybe when you move a stick, you'll get the response you expect.

Deeply, deeply frustrated right now.

Message 30 of 184 (916 Views)