Input Delay on Xbox Apex Legends

by EWAGERSOFFICIAL

Original Post

Re: Input Delay on Xbox Apex Legends

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issues. My gun won’t shoot when I pull the trigger intermittently and the stick delay for turning character is virtually unplayable. Can’t line up any shots or barely look in the direction I want to. 

Message 11 of 184 (2,384 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EWAGERSOFFICIAL Series S here and same issue. I even noticed, that sometimes the camera points opposite direction, than which I aim. Picking up stuff is most common problem, sometimes pinging, sometimes shooting. Generally it feels like moving under water.
Message 12 of 184 (2,342 Views)

★★★★ Novice

First game chat and now this.  How the hell does this only happen on Xbox.  FIX THE GAME

Message 13 of 184 (2,327 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I thought it was my controllers at first but I tested it out on other games had no issues at all what so ever, then Apex, I was shooting a P2020 and the gun was literally firing every 2nd or 3rd trigger pull, I use an elite series 2 on an Xbox Series X and it doesn't work at all, game is completely unplayable for me right now.

Message 14 of 184 (2,282 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It truly is not playable. I agree with all of these comments 100% thanks for the support and be sure to boost this so admins take notice! 

Message 15 of 184 (1,063 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@a3p8gu4pi30t Every time…we get hosed every single update lmao and the game chat for next gen Xbox is still broken from mid Season 12 😩
Message 16 of 184 (1,046 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes same. I thought maybe I was doing something wrong. I can confirm similar issues as I updated my controller to make sure. I configured and walked through long taps and fast taps on each button and as a previous post mentioned each button showed no matter how fast I typed. It almost looked as if I had stick drift as I was still trying to turn my character but a 200% stick drift. I reset the game as well and no luck. This does not happen on any other game.

Message 17 of 184 (1,038 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah I tried getting on after the update and input lag was horrible for me so I hit firing range to check it out and the p2020 isn’t even shooting as intended It would stop and take a while to shoot even when I’m shooting it as fast a possible 

Message 18 of 184 (975 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I am having the same issue as well. I’m on series x. What a crock this has all been lately. 

Message 19 of 184 (932 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EWAGERSOFFICIAL This happend too me to and i play on xbox series s this input bug is affecting all my game play in apex and the more I stay in apex with this delay my home screen of my xbox stars having issue cuz of this bug in apex
Message 20 of 184 (919 Views)