Re: [Information needed] missing skill points and minus skill points

by l_Castelli_l

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

@EC_Nova wrote:

What part of EA don’t you get. They don’t care period when it comes to pro clubs. They did this on purpose to see how many would switch to FUT and spend even more money. Same every year and you can’t get your money back so they are in no hurry to please you. The ones that kill me are the folks who thank them and rate this garbage 5 stars. 

To be fair... they are a huge California company, so there are plenty of employees to favorably rate their products regardless of what they do to them.

It's sad that people are willing to play like talentless scrubs for 1,000 games just because EA thought of a new way to drive people to fut 

Message 301 of 313 (1,561 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Just because skill points were added doesn't mean we're fine with playing 60 games to go up one level 

#FixProClubs

Message 302 of 313 (1,410 Views)

★★ Apprentice

And what about all the connections issues any plan on fixing them or have you not noticed EA. The game is not playable. You spend more time trying to get into a game then you do playing. My bud deleted fifa yesterday vowing never again you stole his money as well as mine. Oh sorry if l am off topic but try figuring out time spent between connection issues which are wide spread and 60 games to go up one level. What year is this…

Message 303 of 313 (1,400 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

When FIFA hold a moral high ground over your company, you know you are doing things wrong 🤣

Message 304 of 313 (1,393 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@TalentlessFC wrote:

When FIFA hold a moral high ground over your company, you know you are doing things wrong 🤣

The only thing they are holding over me is my $150 which l would like back.

Message 305 of 313 (1,381 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Game is still broken! If you're going to make us play 60-100 games for ONE LEVEL at least make it so playing in div 1 gives you more XP than playing in Div 10. Bonus XP for winning a title, promotion game, double XP weekend, etc. Literally anything.

#FixProClubs

Message 306 of 313 (1,231 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Please help Frown

Message 307 of 313 (1,140 Views)

★★★ Newbie
hfhdhdhruducid
Message 308 of 313 (729 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

At this point I would I’d say I will take a refund and try a different game. Whole things a farce

Message 309 of 313 (602 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Oh good luck with the refund. You won’t get anywhere with either EA or Sony believe me l have tried. Crooks…

Message 310 of 313 (591 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help