Re: missing skill points and minus skill points

by PsartekFreyr

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@Leadehhhyeah, just shut it. We all understand this isnt a bug. And we re complaining about the logic behind that dumb change.

Ffs, skill points in pro clubs have ALWAYS been fast to cap. And the grind then was about xp on the various stats which allowed players to STILL progress while not creating an insane difference between pros with a thousand games and those with 150ish games. Take that same situation in 22, dude with 150ish games is gonna get WRECKED. Fact.

You wanna know what people do at the moment BECAUSE of this change ? People create a club, launch a game with just 2 players, and then one RAGEQUITS so that the other gets XP fast. And they alternate on who quits. THAT S HOW TERRIBLE YOUR CHANGE IS.  

I know maybe lf a 100 people in the pro club community that play or organize competitions such as RCP CUPS, VPG  EFA ETC. And EVERYONE that isnt disgusted with the minus SP grind is doing that glitch so they can trim down the grind for max SP. Why ? BECAUSE THEY DONT PLAY PRO CLUB FOR THE GRIND BUT FOR THE FUN OR THE 11VS11 COMPETITIONS THAT ARE ORGANIZED THROUGH FRIENDLIES. 

NOBODY cares about what s inside Pro Clubs. Your div 1 and cups NOBODY CARES. 

SO ONCE AGAIN EA, REVERT THAT CHANGE. 

Message 271 of 313 (635 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

So someone has now started a thread about the exact same bug on pc and nothing has been done....

I have had a 24 hour ban for urging those in England to contact trading standards as i have ..... the reply from EA was literally 5 minutes after i posted it..... yet no response about a game breaking bug. WEEKS LATER.

Bad online reviews and the above is the only way they are going to be hit. This is the first fifa in 4 years i have bought and it will be the last, the level of customer service is beyond appalling.

I cannot stress, those in England to look into the above.

Message 272 of 313 (597 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@karenjones0004 wrote:

So someone has now started a thread about the exact same bug on pc and nothing has been done....

I have had a 24 hour ban for urging those in England to contact trading standards as i have ..... the reply from EA was literally 5 minutes after i posted it..... yet no response about a game breaking bug. WEEKS LATER.

Bad online reviews and the above is the only way they are going to be hit. This is the first fifa in 4 years i have bought and it will be the last, the level of customer service is beyond appalling.

I cannot stress, those in England to look into the above.

This was a clear bait and switch.  The first time in a couple of years that they actually made what looks like improvements to clubs, let everyone with Early Access experience those changes and report back that other than broken long shots, the game was improved.... only to then completely change the game and decide they didn't want any serious pro club players to actually play pro clubs...

Did they really expect skillful players to grind 1,000 games to get to the point where their pro is able to do anything useful?

Message 273 of 313 (582 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Talk about serious players, what about people with a damn life ? I havr a job, a kid, a house, i cook, i do all tons of stuff and can play at night for a couple hours. 

This was enough to power through SP grind previous years and then go play some friendlies with my team and enter tournaments. Real ones, not those garbage stuff in game.

This year, i m basically *. How can i go see my Team Manager and zxpect him to put me on the pitch when my pro is gonna be a MILLION miles away from the competition, both INSIDE my club and OUTSIDE. 

And i m not the only one in that situation, far from that.

REVERT THAT CHANGE EA, YOU CANT EXPECT PEOPLE TO GRIND THAT MUCH FOR WHAT EVEN YOU CONSIDER A SECONDARY GAME MODE.

Message 274 of 313 (561 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

To all those 5hat want to be heard. Go to that twitter thread i sent to the guy who talked about that issue lately and decided to completely ignore the real issue at hand 

https://twitter.com/Cazaderon/status/1447472470580137989?t=xOEAlCq5-llSB_viNhKbJg&s=19

Message 275 of 313 (559 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Nope, going from 3.5k needed to level all the way to 44k and then back down to 13k isn’t a logical or intentional fix, it’s a mistake that is keeping a sizable percentage of players from continuing to play the game because they don’t want to play for 2-3 weeks to earn two skill points. It’s simply not what the game mode is about or has ever been about. Simple as that. 

Never has the time commitment to play and enjoy Pro clubs ever come anywhere near the level that they have currently set up, this wasn’t even the growth structure they had set up during the Beta, which worked quite well IMO.

Clearly the devs are dancing around the issue and saying everything is working fine because they don’t have the time to take pro clubs offline and create a comprehensive fix. Even if the goal was to increase the total XP to max level by 6-7 times(AKA ruining the game for a majority of players), they way they went about it in game, and have relayed that information, has been nothing short of a disaster. 

These devs are getting payed to fix FUT issues, not pro clubs. To demonstrate my point, EA has completely ignored the matchmaking issues and drop in issues, which will be explained the same way these issues have been until mid November, when we’ll get a fix that doesn’t work. This isn’t new territory guys, this has been going on for years. It’s clearly a bug that they don’t have the time or incentive to investigate and fix properly. 

Message 276 of 313 (514 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@PsartekFreyrRead the comments in which I was replying to. Whilst the majority of people in this thread now understand that this is not a bug, the authors of those comments do not, hence my reply. I was trying to point them in the direction of the EA correspondence, which may have been lost to them amongst all these page.

Also it's wrong to say nobody cares about what's inside Pro Clubs, I happen to care about Div 1 and the cups. Don't generalise for everybody else.

Message 277 of 313 (483 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

What? How is that misinformation? It's all come from the direct correspondence put out by EA.

Message 278 of 313 (479 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@MonaTooCozySame here Frown i was lvl 20 and after down to lvl 15

Message 279 of 313 (470 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The lobbies are broken more often than not and we re expected to play 600 games minimum with THAT experience ? Seriously EA, it s like you want us to hate you 

Message 280 of 313 (427 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help