Re: missing skill points and minus skill points

by vOriginx

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice
@armand-kenpachi Broken clubs and handicapping gameplay bug if you play too much fut, as they try to convince you to buy more points as if that is the problem. Why EA can't just make a normal multi-player game like any other company 🤣🤣
Message 261 of 313 (540 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

still no fix bump

Message 262 of 313 (461 Views)

★ Apprentice
Bump
Message 263 of 313 (439 Views)

★★ Apprentice

They are not gonna fix it so you will go play FUT instead, which some have. Pro Clubs is completely broken this is just one of many issues with it…

Message 264 of 313 (430 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

EA spoke about it in a whatever video. 

https://twitter.com/EAFIFADirect/status/1447279235106623488?t=sQpmUtDQr1oCKMJWddkmWg&s=19

They say they listen to feedback but hey you.... yeah you the EA guy that LISTENED to our feedback. 

How come we dont get any word about how you decided to add 600 games of grinding to reach max SPs ? When you know very well that this BREAKS organized friendlies based competitions ? 

When did you think it was a good idea to give us a gameplay experience that means using AVERAGE players for 400 games ? That creates a massive gap in ratings between tryharders and more casual players ? 

Last year it took 110 games. 110 !!!! Do you understand how this is just not a rationnal change in scope ?

It s been said dozens of times in here and yet this part diesnt feel like it s been "HEARD" as feedback. And no i didnt miss the part about adding more skill points to the pool, but that doesnt change that pre existing issue with the XP scaling. There s no two ways about it : IT S INSANE AND DUMB. 

Sorry but it had to be said clearly once again.

Message 265 of 313 (380 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@l_Castelli_l wrote:

So I believe that there has been a lot of miscommunication between what was intended to happen after the update and actual bugs happening. 

From what I understand, when levels were adjusted people's skill points were also adjusted, which is why a lot of us have negative skill points. For instance, let's say that before the update I was level 15 with 40 skill points. After the update I was leveled down to level 10 and lost 10 skill points, this is because at level 10, players should only have 30 skill points, and so once I re-level to 15 and reach 40 skill points, I will break even to 0 skill points and once I reach level 16 I will start earning skill points again. Is this correct? Is this what was intended to happen? If so, then there is no bug or glitch or anything. It's just that this was not announced anywhere in any patch notes or announcements (that most of us were aware of).

What you guys, EA, should realize is that what people are saying here is that your change made it so you need around 800 games to reach max level, which averages around 266 hours of gameplay, and that's excluding time spent in lobbies searching for matches etc. and assuming you win at least 1,000 xp every game. All in all, probably around 300 or more hours total. That is absolutely ridiculous, and that's what people are saying here.

To summarize:

1. People don't know if the game is working as intended or not because this change was not announced in any patch notes, I believe it was only a prompt message that showed up to *some* people when starting up the game after the update. You need to further clarify what was changed and what we can expect with the change and if demoting everyone and adjusting their skill points was part of the plan.

2. If indeed the game is working as intended and everyone was supposed to lose 7-10 levels and therefore lose the skill points that came with their level, that was honestly the wrong move and a horrible idea. That's what people are complaining about. We do not want to play 800 games and spend 300 hours to get our pro to a competitive level, most of us simply do not have that kind of time. 

3. Your customers who spent $100+ on the ultimate edition just had their early access grind deleted because of this update, that's why everyone is upset. Now we all have to play upwards of 100-150 games only to break even on our skill points so we can start earning them again. Around 150 games with no progression, no incentive, no increasing the overall of our pro, no fun. Why? Because we had already done this, and now we have been set back, only to do it all over again but this time without earning anything.

I understand it's tough to read through these comments to identify the real issue when half the people here have the intelligence of a peanut. Hopefully this will shed some light into the real issue. What we are all asking for is to revert the required XP it takes to level up as it used to be before the update OR make us earn more than 800-1,000 XP per game or literally any other change that doesn't require us to grind Pro Clubs like it's an MMORPG. The amount of XP required to reach level 25 is currently insanely high and we want this to change.

That is what we are asking.

AHAHAHAH I WAS RIGHT

They just don't give a f*** and made it so you need 600-800 games to max out your puny 65 skill points.

Guys, there won't be a fix because there is no bug. 

EA with the huge middle finger to every pro clubs player who bought the ultimate edition to grind early. All for nothing. Literally.

I hope someone in the pro clubs team had the balls to admit this was a huge mistake and a horrible decision. But probably not. Better get used to it.

Message 266 of 313 (360 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Nah, they are looking for enough gullible souls to think this was intended.

Message 267 of 313 (342 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@l_Castelli_l Have you watched this video? https://twitter.com/EAFIFADirect/status/1447279235106623488?t=sQpmUtDQr1oCKMJWddkmWg&s=19

They are looking into increasing the total number of skill points you will be able to receive. Which is a positive.

I think its also a massive stretch to say this patch is a f*** you to Ultimate Edition purchasers. You still got your early grind, it was just at a rate faster than what EA had intended, and thus what the patch aimed to fix. You weren't prevented from playing the game to grind, and you're still ahead of those who didn't. I think that's a mute point your making.

Message 268 of 313 (324 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@georgeee123xx  

Did you actually read about why this has happened? 

Please read the information provided. Minus skill points isn't a bug, and the XP rate to get from 10 to 11 is 30k xp (the largest in the game). Whilst very frustrating to be moved down levels, and now having to slowly level up (only that one level, as levels after have a much smaller XP requirement), it isn't a bug. 

Message 269 of 313 (321 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Leadehhh Please stop spreading misinformation, as you clearly don't understand the bug.
Message 270 of 313 (427 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help