[Info Needed] Where's the Network Prompt since November 19 2019

by SimGuruMaaike

Original Post

Re: [Info Needed] Where's the Network Prompt since November 19 2019

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Sorry for bumping this thread, but this issue is still happening for many players. We cannot enter the game at all, we are forever stuck on the loading screen. In my case, I've had trouble to log in since September (!). I've missed so many events and the upcoming Christmas event is something I really don't want to skip... Frown

In november, I asked for help on Twitter, and a SimsGuru told me they ''sent my information to a member of the team''... however, I've never been contacted by anybody from that team. 

Also, I've seen people on Facebook and Twitter who said they got their account rolledback and it fixed the issue. So I see the team is actually working to help players. But in my case, it's been four months and no communication at all. So I wonder if they forgot about me and some other players? Devil

Message 51 of 55 (1,061 Views)

Re: [Info Needed] Where's the Network Prompt since November 19 2019

★★★ Guide

I can't enter the game. I've been stuck at the loading screen.

Too many “Where’s the Network?” for the past weeks. Still, I was able to enter the game about once in ten times, but the last few days I can hardly enter. I was able to enter once this morning, but I've been trying for a few hours and dozens of times since then, but no luck at all.
IOS is the most recent. Closed all background apps. Also tried restarting device and wifi device.
My game friend says she can't see my house. So I don't think it's just a problem with my device and network.

I had this happen before (In this thread #43 #44 are me). At the time, I asked for help on Twitter, and SimGuru helped me. I don't know how they fixed my game, though…
And it happened to some friends. A few of them quit the game because it’s not fix😞

Message 52 of 55 (964 Views)

Re: Transaction in Progress/Where's the Network -

★ Guide

I’m have the same issue. Cannot purchase packs and cannot receive the free packs or heirlooms. What is the solution? I appreciate all the help I don’t have time to keep searching and searching for answers to fix this game. Thank you 

Message 53 of 55 (565 Views)

Hero
@renbar152 Hi, please make a separate bug report of your issue. This thread is old and intended to give certain info when players got the ‘where’s the network’ message after an update in 2019 when the team did some changes in the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 54 of 55 (548 Views)

Community Manager

Hi all,

Since this is an older thread that hasn't been active for quite a while, I am going to lock it to prevent necro-posting. 

If you need some help with a similar issue please feel free to create a new thread, and we can take a look. Thanks!

Kent.png
Message 55 of 55 (536 Views)