Original Post

Accepted Solution

Inflated GP

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy Tab A
OS Version Android
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Inflated GP for all players in guild w/4M+ inflation overnight with a drop later in the day. Followed by another spike and drop approximately 3 hours ago.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

Current GP difference between SWGOH in-game GP and swgoh.gg

Screenshot_20191211-230304_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20191211-230129_Chrome.jpg
Message 1 of 9 (649 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Inflated GP

@dukdagod1121 There's currently an issue where ship gp is fluctuating and causing the GP displayed in players Stats pages to be higher than normal.

The GP is not actually changing, this is a visual bug only. Swgoh.gg pulls numbers from the game and must be pulling the wrong numbers. However, it's not an officially supported website so any discrepancies shown there won't be supported by EA.

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (595 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Same problem been noticing it for like 2 days the values are off in game and in swgoh. GG

Screenshot_20191212-004732_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20191212-004849_Chrome.jpg
Message 2 of 9 (599 Views)

@dukdagod1121 There's currently an issue where ship gp is fluctuating and causing the GP displayed in players Stats pages to be higher than normal.

The GP is not actually changing, this is a visual bug only. Swgoh.gg pulls numbers from the game and must be pulling the wrong numbers. However, it's not an officially supported website so any discrepancies shown there won't be supported by EA.

★★★ Newbie

This is also being seen incorrectly in game. My account is 4.611million GP; However if I click my prfile card in game it shows me being 4.9million GP so its not just SWGOH.gg, My guild grew 10million GP in 9 hours in game rather than just on SWGOH.gg. 

Message 4 of 9 (583 Views)

Yes, it's showing up differently in the Stats page. My GP is over 400k shifted right now! However this is still just a visual bug that has no gameplay impact. 

★★ Apprentice

Well, I don't know about other places, but when the GP of the opponents in Fleet Arena changes every two seconds or so, it effects how I might choose opponents, and when you're battling for 1st, seeing your opponents GP go from 400K to 520K and back between screen refreshes is certainly annoying.  I have battled these same players enough to know their fleets, but they do changes things occasionally, and you can usually judge those changes by the GP.  If it's not reliable, I've lost my yardstick for knowing who to battle and how to play them.

Message 6 of 9 (556 Views)

@JayeLK56 Keep in mind their fleet isn't actually changing.

★★★ Newbie

Will this affect was GAC division we get placed in tomorrow?  I have not yet surpassed 2mil, but my profile says I have, so I am worried I will be put in a division above what I should be according to the gp ranges. 

Message 8 of 9 (509 Views)

★ Apprentice

Seems to have calmed down in the arenas.  Not seeing the huge GP shifts with the refreshes, but guild GP is pinging back and forth like an Olympic badminton match.

Message 9 of 9 (498 Views)