Re: Carga infinte en la Misión 9

by yayomaq

Original Post

Re: Infinte loading in Mission 9

★★ Apprentice

The EA approved solution is to buy a 4Gb GPU... It's marked as solved because they can't be ****** to deal with this anymore. It's been a month, the latest update was a celebratory mando season 2, with still no fix for this issue which more than 402 people (as of this post) have!

Message 491 of 539 (924 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@ZanderCooper What @Bioboy19 said, but also something about keeping it visible according to EA. (I would expect something marked as solved to stop having activity and therefore stop being visible on the first couple of pages of issues, but maybe that's not how EA's forums work).
See page 1 of this thread.
Message 492 of 539 (912 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Can't play Mission 9. Stops after cut scene and load prompt just spins forever. Reinstalled twice. Restarted machine. Nothing works.

Message 493 of 539 (860 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

SIGH!  For those new here, I take you just bought the game!!  For the benefit of those just starting, this is an ongoing issue that has not and probably will not get solved.  I take it everyone checked the minimum specs and made sure their PC is at least on the minimum.  The majority of us here are just above minimum which means we can and should be able to play!  I said it before and I will say it again, if you can play from mission 1 to 8 with ZERO issue on a 2gb GPU and as reported by some missions 10 to 14 with a 2gb GPU but cannot play mission 9 because suddenly you need a 4gb or higher GPU then there is something seriously wrong!!!!!

If anyone sees having to buy a seriously expensive GPU just to play 1 friggen mission then you need your head read!  (This is pointed as EA management!)

I appreciate all your comments as it as helped me to see just how uninterested EA truly are!

Message 494 of 539 (806 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Go check out the minimum requirements for Star Wars Battlefront 2 and compare it with Squadrons.  All the specs are the same except with BF2 it states a GTX660 with 2gb or equivalent.  In Squadrons it states a GTX660 but does not specify the VRAM.  

I have a GTX760 2gb card.  I have played BF2 missions over a couple of times.  

I had zero issue up to mission 9 in squadrons.  Upgrading to a 4gb card is not the solution to this problem.  If it is then EA should have stated a GTX660 with 4gb as the minimum.  That is the issue had hand here.

It would be false advertising if the minimum specs were incorrectly stated!

And as paying customers we have the right to complain and be heard!

Message 495 of 539 (800 Views)

Re: Carga infinte en la Misión 9

★★★★★ Novice

there is a good solution, EA can buy to anyone of us a grafic card with 4gb to play mission 9 and when we finish give it back to them and do the rest of missions or make a credit to buy it.

Message 496 of 539 (796 Views)

★ Apprentice

The "EA approved solution" is: Money solves all problems! Stop being poor and just be rich instead!

Message 497 of 539 (691 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm literally waiting for EA to silently change the min specs from 2GB VRAM to 4GB and expect no one notices  :D

Message 498 of 539 (689 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Bioboy19 Mando update has been published today? No fix on it yet, then?
Message 499 of 539 (680 Views)

EA Community Manager
@JaviWan1138, well, think you could try and report back? I've got a good feeling about this.
Message 500 of 539 (642 Views)