Re: Carta abierta al personal de EA RE: Misión 9 y comunicación

by yayomaq

Original Post

Re: Open Letter to EA Staff RE: Mission 9 & Communication

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

For me the graphics card thingy worked but it's so stupid that it works that way. They have to make it work for everyone. 

Message 481 of 539 (603 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@DovahEmeritus Especially those of us that can't afford top of the range pc's or even just the gpu!
The fact is, the missions work from 1 to 8 with 2gig vram, never had a game that ever needed a gpu upgrade part way through!! It's ludicrous!
Message 482 of 539 (587 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@keen3y3 We also have confirmation 2gb works for 10-14
Message 483 of 539 (564 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

creo que estan esperando a que lleguemos a 100 paginas de quejas y quedara solucionado y ademas nos regalaran una nave en el juego............... estoy bromeando ya por no llorar de rabia y sentirme * por comprar a ea algo otra vez , he vuelto a pecar de *

Message 484 of 539 (561 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

esperamos alguna publicacion tuya.  he estado hasta mirando financiar una rx580 para pasar el juego porque mi hijo me pregunta todos los dias si se soluciono para el poder tambien jugar la historia y eso realmente me duele y seguro que habra mas padres con hijos fans de starwars que se han quedado como nosotros mirando una pantalla en carga como bobos.

Message 485 of 539 (560 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@AlexanerJenkins But I can't skip mission 9 to play them!!!
Message 486 of 539 (545 Views)

★ Apprentice

Has anyone that has swapped video cards swap back after mission 9 to see if 2GB works for the rest of the game? 

Message 487 of 539 (532 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Choklar Yes it worked. A previous comment says that I tried to pass mission 9 with a 4GB card and I played missions 10-14 again with the 2GB card.
I wonder at some point EA is going to face it, only 2 comments since the launch. If we were to sell EA a product that is not finished, we would be in jail by now.
Message 488 of 539 (504 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yesterday I bought an 8 GB VRAM GPU, because I wanted to get ready for the blockbuster games which will be released further down the road, beginning with AC Valhalla in November. Having said that...

I'm absolutely furious with EA for so callously mishandling this situation and ignoring people, who might not have the money to buy new PC hardware, which is currently very likely the case for many people. They literally did nothing to alleviate this problem.

We can't just let this go and I'm not willing to let this go, just because the problem doesn't apply to me anymore. Next time around a pandemic lockdown measure might ruin me financially and if that happens I don't want to look back and remember that I left everyone else hanging, just because I wasn't suffering the consequences of EA's anti-social behavior!

Message 489 of 539 (486 Views)

Re: Infinte loading in Mission 9

★★★★★ Newbie

Why is this marked as solved? What is the "EA approved solution"?

Message 490 of 539 (460 Views)