Re: Carga infinte en la Misión 9

by yayomaq

Original Post

Re: Open Letter to EA Staff RE: Mission 9 & Communication

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I'm not 100% sure my computer is over minimum specs, but I'm quite confident it is, since I bought it not so long ago in order to play the last Tomb Raider and Jedi Fallen Order, whose minimum specs it fulfilled by far.

Maybe it's below recomended specs, but if that's the case, the game should experience slowdowns or other performance issues (which I've haven't noticed so far), not a huge game-stopping error.

I'm only interested on single player story campaign mode, by the way. It's the only reason I bought the game at all. I'm sure I'm not the only one, and we deserve a better and faster answer

Message 391 of 539 (738 Views)

★ Apprentice

It was the last time I trusted you EA. When I see how many people are complaining about this I can imagine that a majority of players who have experienced these issues do not show up here and you do nothing in three weeks but blame us, it disappoints me hugely.

Message 392 of 539 (722 Views)

Re: Infinte loading in Mission 9

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

i think we need a full save of this game , just somebody give save to us of 14 mission , but for our problem before send us your save open game and start mission 9 play for 2 Minutes until first checkpoint ! that mean when we use that save and select "Continue Story" mission just start without Hangar (i mean mission will start directly with a spaceship) !

we just want a try to continue our play if we still stuck on same bug we can try mission 10 until new update patch arrive.

so who help us ??

Message 393 of 539 (678 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@mAhDi_DJLike the idea, not sure it will work. I did see a comment somewhere else that a later mission, 14 I think, could also have problems.
Anyway, when I checked graphics use on mission 9 and later at least 3GB of graphic memory was in use (I upgraded my graphics card because I would have had to soon for other things anyway, currently got a GeForce RTX 2070 8GB, up from GeForce GTX 960 with 2GB memory).
Sharing a save state, if it can be done, would not be any use if the next mission also fails Frown

Message 394 of 539 (653 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@urbob1 Would you mind checking earlier missions? I have a feeling it might be just taking advantage of the extra memory and may not necessarily require it after mission 9. If you use more than 2 in earlier missions it might confirm this.
Message 395 of 539 (639 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

yo tengo una gtx 1050 se supone que el requisito minimo es gtx 660 asi que que dicen ustedes señores de EA que los que jugamos en pc no hemos mirado requisitos minimos , arreglen el ..... problema y dejen ya de una vez de insultar a sus clientes 3 semanas es la eternidad que ninguna compañia seria seria capaz de hacer con sus clientes, cojan recortes de los señores rusos de war games con la sega world of tanks que le preguntan a sus clientes todo y hacen que prueben las actualizaciones y juegos antes de implementar.

Message 396 of 539 (573 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yo tengo la misma gráfica, GTX 1050

Message 397 of 539 (562 Views)

★ Apprentice

What a bunch of retconning mofos EA folks are, am I right?

Message 398 of 539 (515 Views)

★ Apprentice

Guys anyone noticed why loading so much on startup? (ca. 90 seconds 100% HD usage then return 0%)

Is that posssible that the game load the whole game textures on the startup? 

i saw no hdd usage inside the game when start a mission or a multiplayer match

i think the last part of the textures including the mission 9-14 can't be loaded because the VRAM is run out of the memory? 

My GPU usage (GTX 860M) is always 100% 3D utilitization and only 1.2/2 GB memory.

i play on my laptop with a bigger older monitor (LG flatron) wich use a 1680*1050 resolution and i can play a smooth 60 fps with lowest setting and vsync.

So i don't understand this bug.

Any idea?

Message 399 of 539 (510 Views)

★ Apprentice

The point you made about having no prior performance issues (in my case even with graphics set to "high") is what I find so illogical about EA's claim. How does a graphic card perform smoothly first, to then suddenly crash? it's BS, they are lying! 4 GB VRAM does help alleviate that, I get it, but that's not the REASON for the crash. Otherwise you should be able to play Mission 9 by simply activating low resolution graphics settings.

Message 400 of 539 (507 Views)