Re: Infinte loading in Mission 9

by Darthanubis82

Original Post

★★★ Novice

@Straatford87 Yes, I have the game set to the Low preset.. And I checked that the 1050 has 2GB of VRAM (at least the FE card) too, so perhaps the level used a bit above that, since the next GPU in line (the 1050 Ti, also FE) has 4GB and there seems to be nobody having issues with that one.. I'm really glad that the fix is being worked on, the story seems really exciting from what the leader of Titan (can't remember her name) spoke about!

Message 111 of 539 (1,127 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

It was I who said my GPU was pinned to 100%, in response to Tom I'd set everything to low or off , set the resolution as low as it could and following @StarWarsFTW501 suggestion set the resolution scale as low as it would go (25%) still no dice but may woth for someone with a slightly better graphics catd than my GTX 750 Ti. One other side note if I tell itto try to skip the cut scene it continues to play with "Loading" flashing in the bottom right.

Edit: just checked my VRAM use and it was 1.4GB of the 2GB avaliable, also with 32GB of system RAM the GPU has been told it can use 16GB of that which it's not touched, the GPUs 3D render capacity was still pinning to 100% though

Message 112 of 539 (1,325 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Ok @Hubington , thanks for trying my suggestion... From your reply, it seems like the issue might not be with the textures and VRAM.. I'm gonna reply with some testing soon, although I don't have high hopes for it... If your 750 or what you said you had can't do it, then certainly my 7850 HD can't either.. I think it's still worth the shot and some extra videos, graphs and logs might be handy for the devs who might not have older GPUs with only 2 gigs of VRAM and slower clocks and stuff, since they have to do the rendering, coding and other demanding stuff..

P.S. MSI Afterburner graphs and such might be handy, for anyone who reads this and replies. Not to me, but to the people trying to solve this.

EDIT: Just checked gpu.userbenchmark.com for the comparison for your GTX 750 Ti and my 7850 HD.. Seems they perform pretty much the same in gaming.. Just wanted to point that out for anyone who reads this.. Also, if you want to see the average performance of a certain gpu or compare it to another one, use the previously mentioned userbenchmark site.. helps me quite a bit

Message 113 of 539 (1,292 Views)

★★★ Novice

meee toooo..... use a patch fast

Message 114 of 539 (1,232 Views)

★★★ Newbie

DxDiag attached as requested.

Message 115 of 539 (1,182 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Atic  I'm having this same issue with mission 9 of story mode not loading.

Message 116 of 539 (1,114 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Running a 3600X, GTX 770, and 32 GB of memory, and the bug is still occurring on low settings. With vsync enabled, the GPU will actually clock down (~35% utilization at full clock), GPU memory usage is at 1.6/2.0 GB, system memory is at 13.9 GB (about 4 GB of which is the game), CPU usage is around 5%, and disk and network usage are negligible.

Message 117 of 539 (1,031 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i have a GTX 1050,  same issues mission 9 infinite load

Message 118 of 539 (993 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i have a GTX 1050, same issues mission 9, infinite load, but the rest of the game plays fine

Message 119 of 539 (986 Views)

★★ Novice

same

Message 120 of 539 (963 Views)