Infinte loading in Mission 9 (2)

by Scarlet_Rafale

Original Post

Re: Mission 9: black screen and never ending dogfight

★★ Novice

i restarted the mission. still same black screen when trying to leave the Overseers hanger during the final battle of the mission. however this time the mission did complete after destroying the Silver Coronet which previously commenced a never ending dogfight. the targeting would not function correctly during this bogus dogfight either if that means anything. i also noted it seemed impossible to destroy the shield generators with the interceptor despite at least 15 strafing runs. the Tie fighter took around 6 each with missiles. the video i saw took only one run at each gill with Tie Fighter. not sure if it was on lower difficulty, i was on Pilot level. 

Message 11 of 43 (1,346 Views)

Re: Mission 9: black screen and never ending dogfight

★★★★★ Novice

I have the same thing happening to me on Mission 10 on PS4, and one of the objectives REQUIRE me to enter the Hangar and switch ships. So the Campaign is now impossible to progress for me.

I suspect this is a new bug from Update 3.0, since I was able to get to Mission 10 (Which required me to complete Mission 9) and use the Hangar before, on 2.0.

I hope they look into it and fix it on the next update.

Message 12 of 43 (1,332 Views)

Re: Infinte loading in Mission 9 (2)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having this issue, though I thought it was just my game at first. I've let it load for hours at a time, but nothing seems to work. And my specs are middle of the road for the game.

Message 13 of 43 (1,332 Views)

Re: black screen on exiting hangre on re-dock in mission 9 & 10

★★★★ Novice

Seems like this is one bug after another. I thought it was a VR issue, switch to flat screen, and still happening but I at least get a HUD.

EA, please fix this. This is ridiculous.

I love this game but honestly, the sheer fact that for every hour of play is four hours of troubleshooting be it hardware or software is absurd. 

Message 14 of 43 (1,404 Views)

Re: story mode ps mission 9 freezes

★ Novice

solved it myself.... 

did a restart to the beginning 3 times  and all of a sudden....  it worked. i`m trough.

Message 15 of 43 (1,305 Views)

Re: Mission 9 loading bug

★★ Apprentice

I have tried to play through on two different PC's and both are getting stuck at this spot

Message 16 of 43 (1,353 Views)

★ Novice

Same here

Message 17 of 43 (1,341 Views)

Level 9 loading screen never ends glitch

★★★ Newbie

I have a bug where the loading screen never ends. It is on level 9 of the campaign, straight after I choose my ship and it plays the cutscene. I have to say that this is NOT the bug that happens half way through that level, that I have heard others talk about. My bug is at the start of the mission.

Message 18 of 43 (1,332 Views)

★ Novice

Maybe @Straatford87 has an answer

Message 19 of 43 (1,304 Views)

Mission 9 Won't Load

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Squadrons
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? rogueleader1985
Are you playing in VR? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Other
Please explain 'Other' Story
What were you doing when the bug occurred? Step by Step detail is helpful. Load mission 9. Watch briefing. Load starfighter, launch mission. The "flying to Mon Cala" cutscene occurs, but as soon as I arrive, the screen cuts to black, shows the loading animation, and stops. I experience this problem every time I try to play. My game is fully updated and I read that this issue was solved earlier, but it's not solved for me.
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. After the first cut scene in mission 9.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 15.12.20.12.00
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Can't play
What happens when the bug occurs? Game loads forever
What do you expect to see? Mission 9 begins.
Which ship were you playing? If not applicable, just answer "no" or "none." TIE interceptor
What components were you using? Variable
Which customizations (if any) were you using? Variable

Message 20 of 43 (1,309 Views)