★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Squadrons
Platform:Steam-PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? lord_spood
Are you playing in VR? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Loading into mission 9
Please explain 'Other' Story Mode
What were you doing when the bug occurred? Step by Step detail is helpful. I watched the briefing for Mission 9, set up my ship, and started the mission. A black screen with the loading icon at the bottom right appears. The mission never loads.
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. When loading Mission 9.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 02:02:21
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Can't play
What happens when the bug occurs? The game hangs on the loading screen. The mission never starts.
What do you expect to see? The gameplay for mission 9.
Which ship were you playing? If not applicable, just answer "no" or "none." TIE Interceptor
What components were you using? N/A
Which customizations (if any) were you using? N/A

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and the problem persists. According to Steam my game files are the January 19th release.

Message 31 of 43 (1,862 Views)

Re: Infinte loading in Mission 9 (2)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am having this issue as well, I try the mission again every week or so and always the same inifinite loading at the beginning no matter what I do.

Platform:Steam-PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? diapadion
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Loading of mission 9
Please explain 'Other' Story Mode
What were you doing when the bug occurred? Step by Step detail is helpful. I watched the briefing for Mission 9, set up my ship, and started the mission. A black screen with the loading icon at the bottom right appears and stays there forever.
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. When loading Mission 9.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 20:02:21 last, but has happened many times.
How often does the bug occur? 100% of the time.
How severe is your issue? Cannot play mission or progress in story mode.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game hangs on the loading screen. The mission never starts.
What do you expect to see? Mission 9 gameplay.
Which ship were you playing? If not applicable, just answer "no" or "none." TIE Interceptor
What components were you using? Logitech Attack 3 joystick
Which customizations (if any) were you using? N/A

Message 32 of 43 (1,779 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem, no chance of by passing t the next mission or getting this one (mon Cala) to work, updated drivers, Steam version, please solve this issue as i only bought this game for the story, not interested in multiplayer and its quite expensive too.

Kind regards

Message 33 of 43 (1,528 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same, also have the infinite loading at the start of mission 9. I know my specs are very much at the low end, but all the settings are cranked down to the minimum. Still nothing.

Message 34 of 43 (1,434 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I am just started to play the game and also stuck at mission 9. EA said it has been solved October, but it is now August. How much more time do you need? another year?. C'mon EA please sort this one out 

Message 35 of 43 (1,240 Views)

Infinite loading in mission 9 (3)

★★★ Newbie

Platform:PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? [edit: email address removed]
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Other
Please explain 'Other' Mission 9 after cutscene
What were you doing when the bug occurred? Step by Step detail is helpful. Tried everything i can think of. Restart, mess with settings, window mode, restart laptop etc.
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Mission 9 right after cut scene just before the action.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 08.08.21
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Can't play
What happens when the bug occurs? It just stayed there with black screen and logo animation
What do you expect to see? playing
Which ship were you playing? If not applicable, just answer "no" or "none." no
What components were you using? no
Which customizations (if any) were you using? no

Hi, just playing the game. It is a dream game for me as I used to play xwing. Been lookiing on the net for the problem and seems EA has post that it is solved in October. I would like to point out that it HAS NOT BEEN SOLVED today in August 2021. 

Lucky me i am just starting, kinda feeling sorry for those folks out there waiting a year long that it has not been solved yet. And by the comments on the net, there are quite many of them.

Please fix this. No I dont want a refund. I want you to FIX this.

Message 36 of 43 (1,263 Views)

Re: Infinite loading in mission 9 (3)

★★★★★ Newbie

This issue is still not resolved. Playing on Origin.

Message 37 of 43 (983 Views)

Re: Infinite loading in mission 9 (3)

★★★ Newbie

Me too

Message 38 of 43 (618 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same issue here. Can't even start flying in Chapter 9. Really disappointed.

Message 39 of 43 (358 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I redeemed the game from Epic Games because of the free week and i'm also stuck at loading in mission 9 after the cutscene

Message 40 of 43 (327 Views)