[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy S9
OS Version Newest android
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 782-664-418
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug After playing a really long (2h) combat mission on geonosis territory war the game refuses to post combat results. Pick Kylo Ren Unmasked, Kylo Ren, First Order Execute, Captain Phasma and First Order StormTrooper. Try to beat GK, Padme, young Anakin, ARC trooper, Jedi Consular and medical trooper on 4/4 wave. Whats your other team slowly collapse and leaving First Order Executioner to gather health. Slowly kill the enemy team one by one by abusing the health stacking. Health stacking takes so much time that something in the game gets broken in the background. Once only First Order Executioner is remaining the game won't post results. Instead it waits around a minute and then says connection problem. I have fiber backed Wifi so I am guessing that your backend has neglected the match. As a user I can't figure out what is happening.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a combat mission and wait for 2 hours before posting results.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy S9
OS Version Newest android
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 782-664-418
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug After playing a really long (2h) combat mission on geonosis territory war the game refuses to post combat results. Pick Kylo Ren Unmasked, Kylo Ren, First Order Execute, Captain Phasma and First Order StormTrooper. Try to beat GK, Padme, young Anakin, ARC trooper, Jedi Consular and medical trooper on 4/4 wave. Whats your other team slowly collapse and leaving First Order Executioner to gather health. Slowly kill the enemy team one by one by abusing the health stacking. Health stacking takes so much time that something in the game gets broken in the background. Once only First Order Executioner is remaining the game won't post results. Instead it waits around a minute and then says connection problem. I have fiber backed Wifi so I am guessing that your backend has neglected the match. As a user I can't figure out what is happening.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a combat mission and wait for 2 hours before posting results.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe

Message 1 of 3 (262 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Infinite "connection problem" loop after long CM

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Rinorragi and thanks for reporting this.

From checking the logs, it appears that during the duration of your TB Combat Mission (you said 2 hours) your client timed out and that made it so that when the battle ended, the results could not be posted. This is why your results were unable to be posted.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (233 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Rinorragi and thanks for reporting this.

From checking the logs, it appears that during the duration of your TB Combat Mission (you said 2 hours) your client timed out and that made it so that when the battle ended, the results could not be posted. This is why your results were unable to be posted.

Message 2 of 3 (234 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would think that this should not be possible. If you present content that features overtanky characters and long battles your game should be able to address long battles aswell. If the client is timed out reconnection should be possible. Instead I got infinite-like number of "There is problem with your connection" prompts. Retry should re-establish the connection. If it is not able I would say that this is backend problem in the game servers. They have somehow discarded the battle already or maybe even posted halfready results? 

Message 3 of 3 (215 Views)