[S] Infinite marriage ceremony loop while raining (umbrella issue)

by Marinuttonen

Original Post

[S] Infinite marriage ceremony loop while raining (umbrella issue)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.71.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but batuu & the kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have sims do a private wedding while it's raining
What happens when the bug occurs? NPC sims get stuck holding out the umbrella and won't do the wedding animation. Crashed the game for me.
What do you expect to see? Sims putting away umbrellas when trying to initiate the wedding animations.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I had two of my sims try to get married today on the sidewalk in the first neighbourhood of newcrest, when it was raining (super romantic Tongue out) and the non-player controlled one got stuck with the umbrella in his hands, and my sim got stuck doing a loop of the sighing and gesturing that happens on the first steps of weddings. I tried resetting them both and it didn't work, I had to actually force quit the entire game through processes, since the game became unresponsive during this.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 2 (847 Views)

Re: Infinite marriage ceremony loop

★★★★ Apprentice

Noticed this bug today. I had to keep canceling the wedding event, start it up again, reset my bride or groom over and over to hopefully prevent them from using an umbrella and finally got them to get married without an umbrella.

Message 2 of 2 (761 Views)