Infinite Loading on Expedition Summary

★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Legendary Missions and all strongholds
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Mix of the above
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Right after the mission ends and we are put into the summary locations.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) after the newest update (3/26)
Summarize your bug After the mission i am staring at my javelin (no emote dance either) and the bottom right corner is just loading infinity.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? just complete any mission
What happens when the bug occurs? nothing happens, i don't get to see any of my rewards.
What should be happening instead? i should be able to see my mission summary. including my new elyss gear.

The bug here is annoying because of the new chest that came out. I have to hold the select button to skip the whole mission summary and can not find out what new rewards i got. I also have to go to my vault and manual shift through all my gear to get rid of anything i do not want. Please fix this annoyance!

Message 1 of 7 (483 Views)

Re: Infinite Loading on Expedition Summary

★ Apprentice

Same.  After expedition summary is broken. It skips/stutters for a second as it wants to begin displaying UI for after mission summary but then stops while the "Recording Victories" activity icon just spins in the lower left infinitely. No summary. Only way out is to skip it ALL. 

Platform:PS4 Pro

Additionally, there's a bunch of stuff broken with this "patch" including flight times and heat to others in squad picking up loot dropped for me - and I have only gotten to play two missions with this messy new "patch". Not good...

Message 2 of 7 (460 Views)

★ Apprentice

Xbox One S here... same. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. I have to hold back button to show loots.

Message 3 of 7 (453 Views)

★ Guide
It happened once to me out of about a dozen reward screens today. I ended up alt-f4 to get out. I have not seen this one before this 1.0.4 update.
Message 4 of 7 (442 Views)

★★ Novice
Wanted to report having the same problem on the same platform. Need to 'skip' the entire sequence and drop straight back into the Forge/Fort Tarsis. After 1.04 there has been no loot reveal screen or Expedition XP summary.

Really hope a fix is found, surprisingly this relatively minor issue is the 1,000'th paper cut for me and I find myself firing up another game after remembering this happens or having it happen one time.
Message 5 of 7 (424 Views)

★★ Novice

I had this same issue for awhile, try clearing your cache it may help. 🙂

Message 6 of 7 (410 Views)

★★★ Novice

This issue still exists months later. When will it be sorted?

Platform: PS4

Message 7 of 7 (352 Views)