by RogueZeroRendar

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Infinite Jetpack

★★★★★ Expert

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug Easy to perform infinite jetpack uses only in Jetpack Cargo mode
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? RogueZeroRendar
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? Everyday I play
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Every few seconds
In what game mode did the bug occur? Strike
What is your time zone?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Dash and Jetpack away, as simple as that, in Jetpack Cargo
What happens when the bug occurs? You get a free jetpack use, no cooldown required for the next one, in Jetpack Cargo
What do you expect to see? That Jetpack Cargo gets fixed very soon because I loved the mode and I don't want it to be thrown away as it's a temporary mode with already 2 gamebreaking BUGs
Please select your region South America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Infinite Jetpack BUG

By the way, it's in Jetpack Cargo, not strike, nor anywhere else. This form doesn't have Jetpack Cargo as an option, marvelous!

Message 1 of 8 (1,348 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Infinite Jetpack

★★★★★ Expert

I don't understand how you guys fail to report back to us that this has been fixed. I had to figure out by myself. This is good news, how did you guys forgot to put in the patch notes??? Anyway, I'm glad you finally fixed Infinite Jetpack BUG in Jetpack Cargo, after 4 Months. This mode is now very enjoyable, especially for the new jetpack mechanic, which is by far the best since pre release. I'm yet to test the aerial on other modes, but I hope you unified the systems and there is as good as in Jetpack Cargo.

Thanks devs

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (1,012 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice
No wonder why I played in matches that ended a few minutes after starting.
Message 2 of 8 (1,308 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

More proof Infinite Jetpack BUG is ruining Jetpack Cargo:

https://youtu.be/0iN4L40fv60

Message 3 of 8 (1,261 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Another example of how easy it is to win with this BUG. I know the game mode has already finished, but it may return, and I hope it returns without this BUG.

https://youtu.be/qyxl2lydUOo

Message 4 of 8 (1,170 Views)

Never seen anyone using this on PC. Although it seems like a fun bug to use, it should be fixed if Jetpack cargo returns sometime.

Message 5 of 8 (1,126 Views)

EA DICE Team

Thanks for the reports @DYSPROssium @RogueZeroRendar@StubbornTrooper!

Big help with the video you uploaded and information you have added to the reports. 

We have sent this on to the team!

/Atic 

Message 6 of 8 (1,106 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

This was reported almost a month ago, and I've discovered it in February 19th, but due to some "mishandlings" in the main forum, I only posted it here sometime after I discovered it. The message has been sent to the team at least a week ago, according to @EA_Atic. Now Jetpack Cargo is back, and guess what? Infinite Jetpack BUG is still a thing.

https://youtu.be/Yx-IDgqCl2Q

This has to be fixed. This mode is already very unpopular, with a BUG like this it's getting even worse. I had hopes for this mode, but with the lack of BUG fixing, and the bad impression left in the public, I doubt this mode will stay active for long. And currently, it's too easy to exploit this bug to help you win.

Message 7 of 8 (1,074 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I don't understand how you guys fail to report back to us that this has been fixed. I had to figure out by myself. This is good news, how did you guys forgot to put in the patch notes??? Anyway, I'm glad you finally fixed Infinite Jetpack BUG in Jetpack Cargo, after 4 Months. This mode is now very enjoyable, especially for the new jetpack mechanic, which is by far the best since pre release. I'm yet to test the aerial on other modes, but I hope you unified the systems and there is as good as in Jetpack Cargo.

Thanks devs

Message 8 of 8 (1,013 Views)