Infinite Family Chests in Heirloom Store

by wonderwomantbh

Original Post

Infinite Family Chests in Heirloom Store

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad Pro 12.9
OS Version iOS 11.4
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1002995846958
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to heirloom store and select the daily free Family Chest when it becomes available. It should continue to say free even after you've received items. There seems to be no limit to how many times you can open it.
What do you expect to see? The Family Chest being once a day.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback Will attempt to capture video if it would be helpful to see what's happening exactly.

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad Pro 12.9
OS Version iOS 11.4
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1002995846958
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to heirloom store and select the daily free Family Chest when it becomes available. It should continue to say free even after you've received items. There seems to be no limit to how many times you can open it.
What do you expect to see? The Family Chest being once a day.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback Will attempt to capture video if it would be helpful to see what's happening exactly.

Message 1 of 8 (1,094 Views)

Re: Infinite Family Chests in Heirloom Store

★ Guide

I'm not sure why the bug report form posted twice. It won't seem to let me delete one of them either. Sorry!

Message 2 of 8 (1,069 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having this same issue, noticed it when I retired a sim and went to collect but when I clicked the retirement chest it didnt give me anything tried using my heirloom tickets to buy one to see what was up and same thing so now I'm out 2 heirlooms apparantly

Message 3 of 8 (1,054 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem.

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform: Phone (Android)
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S9
OS Version Android 8.0.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003292499378
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to heirloom store and select the daily free Family Chest when it becomes available. It should continue to say free even after you've received items. There seems to be no limit to how many times you can open it. Aside from that, if you attempt to buy any heirloom chests, they will eat your tickets and look as if a chest is being added to your storage box, but you don't get anything. This means until the bug is fixed, it's not possible to get any new heirlooms. 
What do you expect to see? The Family Chest will open only once a day. Any bought chests or retirement chests will generate heirlooms. 
Connection Type Wifi, 4G
Please select your region Asia Pacific
Country Philippines. 
Additional feedback Until the bug is fixed, it is not possible to get any new heirlooms, thus hindering the progress of the game.

Message 4 of 8 (1,014 Views)

★★ Novice
This got fixed for me! I saw a "2" notification sign (instead of "1," which signifies the family chest is available) on my Heirloom Store icon. After that, the family chest only became available once and I was able to buy and get an heirloom from a chest normally.
Message 5 of 8 (981 Views)

@awildrick87 & @wonderwomantbh is this still an issue for you guys?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 6 of 8 (928 Views)

★ Guide

I just checked and can confirm that once I got the 2 notification for both the family chest and the heirloom that can be purchased, the family chest returned to normal.

Message 7 of 8 (921 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Having this issue today.

ID no: 1003005806702

Message 8 of 8 (741 Views)