Infiltrator has no Reload Animation for Signal Flare

by SterlingARCH3R

Original Post

Infiltrator has no Reload Animation for Signal Flare

Champion

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug As an infiltrator, if you use your signal flare (weapon #3), switch to a different weapon like the double barrel shotgun, wait for the reload bar on weapon 3, and when it's ready you switch back to the signal flare, then your infiltrator will skip the reload animation. This doesn't happen if you have the signal flare on hand as it reloads - then the reload animation does appear.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Pick up an Infiltrator kit, use weapon #3 (signal flare), switch to another weapon such as weapon #2 (double barrel shotgun), and wait for the signal flare to completely reload (bottom right bar shows reload). After the bar shows that it's ready, switch back to the signal flare.
What happens when the bug occurs? No reload animation occurs. If you had the signal flare on hand when it fully reloaded, then the reload animation occurs.
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

As an infiltrator, if you use your signal flare (weapon #3), switch to a different weapon like the double barrel shotgun, wait for the reload bar on weapon 3, and when it's ready you switch back to the signal flare, then your infiltrator will skip the reload animation. This doesn't happen if you have the signal flare on hand as it reloads - then the reload animation does appear.

If you found this post helpful, please leave XP.
If you disagree, please leave a comment.
Either way, it helps to make the post more informative.

I like game design - from itty bitty bugs to big ideas.
I don't work for EA.

Join us on our Easter Egg hunt.
Message 1 of 2 (518 Views)

Re: Infiltrator has no Reload Animation for Signal Flare

EA DICE Team
Hey, @SterlingARCH3R Thanks for the report!

I have sent this on to the team. Standard smile

/Atic
Message 2 of 2 (415 Views)