Ineligible for rewards

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 7
OS Version 12.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 122812738
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Locked out of raid with no timer
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? View hstr summary page
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

In locked out of raid without a timer in when I can join. I usually get top 3 position. I expect to be rewarded as per my usually position. It’s monday so I should not be locked out 

D8C1269E-30AA-4DDF-B5B7-06D1272326D1.png
3072496F-04A1-4F4B-95F6-E286A8E95D19.png
Message 1 of 7 (640 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Ineligible for rewards

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Cheekymonkay,

We've checked your account and you are still at the limit for Heroic Sith Raid rewards due to joining different guilds in the last 2 weeks. I hope this helps.

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (606 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
I cannot add my own topic, so would you allow me to describe my issue under Your post? This forum is underdeveloped so i can do nothing
Message 2 of 7 (629 Views)

★★ Novice
nevermind got it, after posting my topic 5 times, always the same way as i did before it got posted. hope your issue will be solved!
Message 3 of 7 (623 Views)

Hi @Cheekymonkay thanks for the report! This is usually just an issue for players that transfer guilds and do extra raids. Could this be contributing to your ineligibility for the raid you're currently in?

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Cheekymonkay,

We've checked your account and you are still at the limit for Heroic Sith Raid rewards due to joining different guilds in the last 2 weeks. I hope this helps.

Message 5 of 7 (607 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That could be the reason. But I haven’t attacked the hstr. This is my first hstr this week. Last week I done 2. So not sure why I am not eligible and secondly why I have no time till I can attack

Message 6 of 7 (588 Views)

[ Edited ]

The way I understand it, the raid tracking is not truly on a "per week" basis. They tell us that the Sith Raid can only be done twice per week, but some weeks a normal guild can do it on Sunday, Wednesday, and Saturday, and it wouldn't be fair to invalidate an entire raid just because of the timing of tickets.

So more likely, the timing is closer to no more than 4 every 14 days (since mathematically speaking, I don't think a guild can earn enough tickets to do 5 in a 2 week period).  

So the game actually tracks each player's number of raids over a period of time, and it looks like you have reached the maximum number of "sith raids per the last X days" over the past couple of weeks. So this one you will miss. The next one that launches, you will be eligible for, because this one won't count against you, and at that point you'll have gone so long between raids, it effectively resets your timer to zero.