Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Industrial Build/Buy category displayed as **DEBUG** in non-english

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.78.58.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? EP01, EP02, EP03, EP04, EP05, EP06, EP07, EP08, EP09, EP10, EP11, GP01, GP02, GP03, GP04, GP05, GP06, GP08, GP10, SP02, SP03, SP05, SP06, SP09, SP13, SP15, SP16, SP17, SP18
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open the game in Brazilian Portuguese, go to Build/Buy mode, Filters, Decor Style
What happens when the bug occurs? The name **DEBUG** is displayed, when it should be "Industrial".
What do you expect to see? The "Industrial" object filter name displayed properly in my language.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Patch 1.78.58.1030, which added the Industrial category

The newly-added "Industrial" category doesn't display the proper name when playing in Brazilian Portuguese, but the filter still works. I don't have the Industrial Loft Kit, but a friend of mine that got it also has the same issue.

imagem_2021-08-26_203708.png

imagem_2021-08-26_203211.png

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title to reflect that it's multiple langugages.

Message 1 of 7 (1,129 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Industrial Build/Buy category displayed as **DEBUG** in Brazilian Portuguese

Hero

Looks like this got fixed somewhere along the way

If anyone still has it, please let me know what language you play in.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (528 Views)

All Replies

Re: Industrial Build/Buy category displayed as **DEBUG** in Brazilian Portuguese

★★ Novice

I have the same glitch...

Captura de Tela (343).png

Message 2 of 7 (1,069 Views)

Having the same issue with the french version (fr-fr) 

Screenshot 2021-08-27 113240.png

Ne lis/réponds pas aux demandes par message privé.
Message 3 of 7 (1,028 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Same issue with the Spanish localization

Captura de pantalla 2021-08-27 125314.jpg

Message 4 of 7 (1,002 Views)

Hero (Retired)

The same bug in Polish

debug.jpg

Message 5 of 7 (965 Views)

Hero

Same in German

Bild_2021-08-27_161413.png

Thanks @DarkLady1979 for checking German Version and sending screen.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (961 Views)

Hero

Looks like this got fixed somewhere along the way

If anyone still has it, please let me know what language you play in.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (529 Views)