★ Pro

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia 2060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Regulator store in Fort Tarsis
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 27/03/2020 22:00
Summarize your bug I purchased a Ralner's Blaze from the Regulator store. I noticed that it was not priming targets with fire as it's supposed to do. So I checked the perk description, which read "Ignites the target while on a hit streak [1]." That is incorrect. The hit streak should read "[5]." (In fact, the gun wasn't priming at all or only sporadically so.) The description has since changed several times. For example, four days later on March 31 the perk changed to reference a hit streak of "[0]." It changed again on Apr 6 and now says "[10]." As of today, Apr 9, it again shows "[0]." Evidently, BW is changing something on an ongoing basis behind the scenes, which suggests they do have the ability to fix it. Can I expect that this bug will in fact be fixed? (Note, I have the same bug with an Endless Siege gun for the Colossus.)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You can try purchasing something from the Regulator store.
What happens when the bug occurs? The item displays with an incorrect description for the associated perk. It appears to be the numerical value that is affected rather than the copy description itself.
What should be happening instead? In this case the perk should read, "Ignites the target while on a hit streak [5]."

Reporting the Regulator store bug that has been affecting various items purchased there. The bug is that incorrect values are displayed for the item's perk and the item doesn't work as described. In this case, I have a Ralner's Blaze that does not ignite targets on a hit streak as it's supposed to do and further displays the wrong value for the number required to trigger the perk. The value also appears to change every day or other day on its own, which is quite odd.

Message 1 of 7 (787 Views)

Re: Incorrect perk values on Ralner's Blaze

★★ Pro
Message 2 of 7 (772 Views)

★ Pro

@Reposter No, I don't think this is the particular fix (presumably you're referencing this answer from EA Cade: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Rolling-carnage-lowered-bonus-or-error/m-p/8908115/high...).

That answer is about level 80s rolling as level 75s. That's a separate bug from perk values displaying incorrectly and the perks themselves working incorrectly. My Ralner's is still bugged so that one definitely hasn't been fixed.

Cade says there is no way to roll the 75s back to 80s, but in the case of my bug I see that the incorrect values keep changing every day or other day. So BW is definitely doing something in the back end that allows the value to change even AFTER the item has been distributed to the player. I'm guessing it's a process similar to what was done when they converted everyone's luck rolls to armor. In theory they should be able to do the same for these bugged weapons' values.

Message 3 of 7 (741 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Attica_BlueIs this bug only for the weapons you bought last month or is it applying to New Loot as well as of today?

I just tested buying an Artinia's Gambit from the Regulator Store, it is Level 80 and it does have its Special Abilities working as intended. I have mentioned and so have other Forum Users that New Loot does not have the "Bugged Stats" (https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Rolling-carnage-lowered-bonus-or-error/m-p/8910275/high...). Basically I think but I am not 100% sure that The Fix that has been implemented does not make weapons with "Bugged Stats" fixed, but New Loot will not have the Bugged Stats.

Maybe EA_Cade or someone else can help you further if you continue to have "Bugged Stats" weapons from the past few days as it is suppose to be fixed At This Point In Time.

Message 4 of 7 (726 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Reposter @Attica_Blue I agree with Reposter. From what I’ve seen, new weapons that drop shouldn’t have the weird stat bug, but if they dropped when that was occurring, they didn’t necessarily get fixed (as I hoped they would). I still have one weapon I kept with a messed up perk. But no new guns that have dropped for me since that post by EA_Cade are bugged.

So the better question to ask might be: Are the devs going to go back into the databases and fix the perks on the guns that dropped incorrectly, or should we just delete them? Those perks are supposed to be static.
Message 5 of 7 (711 Views)

★ Pro

@ChiraaKitteh Right. Everything I’ve bought since the bugged RB and Endless Siege are OK. I’m just holding on to the RB in the hopes that BW will still go back and somehow fix it. The fact the values keep changing—as late as this week—gives me some hope that BW will/can in fact do this. The purpose of my bug report is simply to file formally so that I know BW *definitely* knows about the issue. I spent tens of thousands of coin to get that RB with great rolls so fingers crossed. ...

Message 6 of 7 (663 Views)

★ Pro

@Reposter Just that older loot. Any new items (not that I’ve bought much) have been fine.

Message 7 of 7 (662 Views)