Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? KensterFox
Date/time issue occurred 2:00 PM Central, 2019 Mar 21
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug Wrong down-and-distance given after a turnover with a return that was cut short after review.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a turnover, step out of bounds by a tiny amount so that the game doesn't stop the play, but rules your defender was out of bounds on review.
What happens when the bug occurs? The user team gets the ball at the down and distance that the CPU team would have had had the play had a different result.
What do you expect to see? The user team having the ball at 1st and 10.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

On a 3rd and goal from the 14 for the CPU team, my defender intercepted a pass and returned it for a touchdown. The game initiated a booth review, and the review determined my defender stepped out of bounds at my team's 26. After the review, my team correctly had the ball, but at 4th and Goal (74 yards) instead of 1st and 10.

Upon looking at the play in the highlights menu, the highlight title said the down-and-distance was "4th & -54."

Message 1 of 2 (310 Views)

Re: Incorrect down-and-distance after reviewed turnover

Community Manager

Thank you for the detailed report! We've seen this reported our way for other similar circumstances and hopefully it doesn't happen to you again. Based off the amount of reports though it seems to be quite rare to experience and more difficult to reproduce with low reports, but we'll keep our eye out for more. Thanks for helping us out and good luck on the field.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (284 Views)