Incorrect Skill Rating Points

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Huawei
OS Version 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 414528619
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug 4th april, my skill rating 3009,im i kyber4. It was starting point. During whole season i won 6 rounds, lost 6 rounds. I got info that i finished season in kyber4, got rewards in kyber 4 but next season i will start in aurodium1. I checked history of scorings in skill rating in last 30 days, and i got almost same points for winning and loosing. But my skill rating is now 2955.also i counted amount of changes and there are 13 changes in skill rating(7 down 6 up) but whole season is only 12 rounds. So for me this is incorrect.. I should stay in k4. Please resolve this.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check my logs, account, history of gac
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Poland

Please check it

Message 1 of 4 (285 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Incorrect Skill Rating Points

EA Live QV Team

Hello @Gawejn1000 

Thanks for the report. We checked your GAC history and you were demoted correctly. You started the last GAC season in Kyber 4 but you were demoted to Kyber 5 after the first round. Based on your results and the GA Seasonal Skill Squish you are demoted to Aurodium 1 now. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (265 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hello @Gawejn1000 

Thanks for the report. We checked your GAC history and you were demoted correctly. You started the last GAC season in Kyber 4 but you were demoted to Kyber 5 after the first round. Based on your results and the GA Seasonal Skill Squish you are demoted to Aurodium 1 now. 

Message 2 of 4 (266 Views)

★★★ Novice

I wasnt demoted correctly. Check this again. 4th april my skill rating droped 53 points without any reason. Why? I won 6 round lost 6 rounds and in efect whole season i dropped 52 points... How can you explain that? I checked my other account and there is also minus points just for sign up on 4th april...

Is there someone else who can check this, with enough inteligence and some human skills in comunication? I dont want to talk with robots. 

Message 3 of 4 (247 Views)

★★★ Novice

If this drop 53 points on 4th april was couse of squish skill points it doesnt make any sense. To stay in kyber couse of this, i should win 7 rounds, which doesnt make any sense, it is unfair thing for some players, and there was no information about this for players in lower divisions, that this can hapen..

Message 4 of 4 (242 Views)