Incorrect Player Goals in Franchise

by keatcf

Original Post

Re: Incorrect Player Goals in Franchise

★★★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue regardless of player OTHER THAN qb.

Message 21 of 39 (835 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@keatcf Also happens to me and even when I made a qb my goals and stats were never updated and they all stayed at 0
Message 22 of 39 (815 Views)

Re: My coach thinks I'm a QB

★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me too on PC. Playing as RB I'm getting passing goals

Message 23 of 39 (1,309 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same thing has happened to me. I created a LE and it gives me offensive goals (quarterback) and it won’t let progress through the game 

Message 24 of 39 (777 Views)

★★★ Novice

And it’s still happening... 2 weeks later and it’s not patched!!’ Come on EA!!!

Message 25 of 39 (937 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Don’t hold your breath on a fix for this - it looks like the content may have not even been created.  They are not going to put the required manpower in to this given it doesn’t involve MUT and micro transactions.  We’ve already bought the game - they don’t make anymore money by us playing Franchise modes.  This is the sad truth of EA.  Greed is their philosophy.  They prove that over and over again by their actions.  If there is ever a fix for this, I would guess it will be in the pre-Christmas patch for the many purchases made then.

Let’s be honest.  This game is barely at the beta stage of development.  It’s a buggy mess, besides the missing content.  The people running EA don’t have the same goals as their customers.

Message 26 of 39 (916 Views)

★★★ Novice

just tested this myself, sadly you can only choose preseason 1-4, i chose week4 and simmed one week and got cut

Message 27 of 39 (877 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem on xbox one

Message 28 of 39 (850 Views)

★ Novice

So far the only solution I have found is making ur starting point the regular season.

Message 29 of 39 (810 Views)

★★ Novice

While this is helpful for this current situation, its ridiculous that a major game developer would release a game with such a massive flaw especially for what they charge and make in profits. Im sure we can all agree this is utterly unacceptable.

Message 30 of 39 (800 Views)