Incorrect Grand Arena Rewards (Not happy)

by AndrewLawrence21

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Incorrect Grand Arena Rewards (Not happy)

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Apple iPhone
OS Version iOS 15
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 956-973-537
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Today,May 3rd of 2022,I finished Grand Arena in Aurodium 3.However,to my complete and utter disappointment,my inbox rewards told me I finished at Aurodium 4,and gave me a negative number as my skill level.To make things worse,I received the Chromium 4 rewards,and NOT the rewards I was supposed to.The rewards for completing the championship in Aurodium 3.To say I am disappointed is an understatement.I’m not very happy about this AT ALL.I’m hoping that I get a FULL compensation for this MESSUP!If you can’t help,patch me through to someone who can!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I do not understand the reason behind this crisis,but it’s clear to me that something needs to be done to fix it while compensating the people that this debacle has affected.This is why I’m petitioning for help to get compensation for this.

Message 1 of 4 (327 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Incorrect Grand Arena Rewards (Not happy)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hello @AndrewLawrence21 

Thank you for your report. This has been flagged to the team for further investigation.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (303 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hello @AndrewLawrence21 

Thank you for your report. This has been flagged to the team for further investigation.

Message 2 of 4 (304 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I hope so,good sir.Do you have any idea as to when this issue will be fixed or if there will be any compensation for this issue?Because I assure you,if this issue is not fixed before the end of the next Grand Arena Championship,and if I don’t get any sort of a good crystal compensation for this,you can expect that a lot of players who play this game will NOT be pleased,including myself and those that this issue has affected.I apologize if I sound a bit impatient.It’s just VERY frustrating.

Message 3 of 4 (273 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I understand that this issue has been reported at least last month.What I don’t understand is why the developers have not only failed to fix the issue,but have allowed it to affect other players besides those people who were affected last month.I understand that the developers are working hard at trying to fix it,and I have respect for the developers.I’m simply just trying to understand how this can be.

Message 4 of 4 (264 Views)