Incorrect GAC banners caculation

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 6S
OS Version 13.5.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 176667961
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I believe my tally for GAC banners is incorrect this round and I suspect a defect in the calculation logic.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You can probably pull the history of my account for this round and confirm that I should have something north of 1890 banners, not 1819.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I am in Division 1, filled all squads on defense, and was successful on all 8 offensive battles (1 fleet, 7 squads) in my first attempt, but scored less (1819 vs 1850) than my opponent who had 3 battles where they were successful on their second attempt. A perfect (no loss of health or protection) single-character second attempt would net them (15 + 10 + 16 + 1+ 1 + 1) = 45 banners.

To the best of my recollection, I never scored lower than 50 banners on any combat mission:

1. ~53 banners: "Hux, KRU, KR, FOX, FOO vs Old Republic" 1st attempt, 5 surv, 4 full health
2. ~57 banners: "EP, Vader, Boba, Imp Storm vs Phoenix" 1st attempt, 1 unused, 4 surv, 4 health
3. ~50 banners: "Triumvirate, SET, Sidious vs Geos" 1st attempt, 4 surv, 1 health
4. ~53 banners: "JKR, Bastilla, Hoda, GMY, Jolee vs GG droids" 1st attempt, 4 surv, 4 health
5. ~55 banners: "GAS 501st vs Shaak 501st" 1st attempt, 5 surv, 5 health
6. ~50 banners: "Nute, Jango, Dooku, Wat, Thrawn vs Bossk BHs" 1st attempt, 5 surv
7. 60 banners: "CLS, Han, Chewie, R2, Nest vs Teebo Ewoks" 1st attempt, 5 surv, 5 health, 5 prot
8. 63 banners: "6* Nego: HT, Anakin, Fives, Rex (r) vs Chimera: Vader, Boba, Maul" 1st attempt, 1 unused, 6 surv, 4 health, 4 prot

IMG_5548.PNG
IMG_5547.PNG
IMG_5544.PNG
Message 1 of 3 (243 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Incorrect GAC banners caculation

EA Live QV Team

Hi @DevRinklater and thank you for the report.

It looks like you only set 7 defense squads leaving you 90 banners short compared to your opponent and resulting in the final score.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (182 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @DevRinklater and thank you for the report.

It looks like you only set 7 defense squads leaving you 90 banners short compared to your opponent and resulting in the final score.

Message 2 of 3 (183 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_HighCommand Thank you. Totally right. ID 10T error.
Message 3 of 3 (160 Views)