Incorrect GA nodes?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone
OS Version New
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 297-544-961
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug The grand arena defense nodes are wrong for some players across my guild.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at the board
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Us

In grand arena I currently have 8 defense team nodes in my board. I have 2.6 million gp. Others in my guild at 3.5 m or more  gp also have 8 nodes. Why am I expected to field add many teams as players a million gp points above me? 

Something must be wrong here, right?

Message 1 of 6 (205 Views)

Re: Incorrect GA nodes?

★★★★★ Apprentice
Correction, EVERYONE in my guild above my gp has 8 defense slots.. Even the highest guy at 4.2m gp!
Message 2 of 6 (198 Views)

Are you sure it's not just visual? When you click on a territory do they all say 0/2 in the top right of the box? Or do some say 0/3? The circles are a misrepresentation of how many you can actually set in each territory.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 6 (194 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Ah, one guy has 10, said more show up when he goes into the sector. It's a visual bug I guess
Message 4 of 6 (188 Views)

I'd tell your guild to check the numbers for each territory when setting defences. Same happened last GA, a lot of people in the top bracket didn't realise they could set an extra front line squad.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 6 (183 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I told my guild, but I'm sure many others will make the same mistake some of mine did and regret where or how they placed defenses after discovering that..
They should really allow changing defense placements, and lock it at the end..
Message 6 of 6 (176 Views)