Incorrect Fleet Commander

★ Guide

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Smartphone
OS Version Android 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 349-269-392
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug On Geonosis: Separatist Might Territory Battle, an incorrect fleet commander is displayed
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? On phase 2 of the territory battle, select the fleet combat mission where Grand Admiral Thrawn is imposed but it is not the GAT of the player.
Connection Type
Please select your region
Country

On Geonosis: Separatist Might Territory Battle, an incorrect fleet commander is displayed.

The battle with Grand Admiral Thrawn imposed displays the wrong character, my GAT is relic 6 and the one displayed is gear 12 and without any mods.

The battle with Grand Moff Tarking imposed displays the right character with the right mods.

I expect the behavior to be the same for both batlles, or did I miss something ?

Message 1 of 4 (236 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Incorrect Fleet Commander

EA Live QV Team

Hello @wharp95 and thanks for the report.

The Chimaera used in P2 Combat mission is an Event Unit and supplied by the game. The stats of your individual Chimaera have no impact on supplied units This is why the g12 Thrawn is used.

In the other Combat Mission in P2, Elecutrix is required, but it is not an event unit. This means that it is your own ship and your own Grand Moff Tarkin.

Hope this helps!

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (212 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I forgot the images

Heroes_2021-01-28-13-48-34.jpgHeroes_2021-01-28-13-28-08.jpgHeroes_2021-01-28-13-49-05.jpg

Message 2 of 4 (229 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hello @wharp95 and thanks for the report.

The Chimaera used in P2 Combat mission is an Event Unit and supplied by the game. The stats of your individual Chimaera have no impact on supplied units This is why the g12 Thrawn is used.

In the other Combat Mission in P2, Elecutrix is required, but it is not an event unit. This means that it is your own ship and your own Grand Moff Tarkin.

Hope this helps!

Message 3 of 4 (213 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_UltraSlide Thanks for you answer , good to know there is no impact on the capital ship for the TB.
Message 4 of 4 (199 Views)