Inconsistent vehicle unlocks. Kills not registering for certain unlockables.

by BlurKiller

Original Post

Highlighted

Inconsistent vehicle unlocks. Kills not registering for certain unlockables.

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Battlefield 2042
Platform:Steam-PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Nvidia: RTX 3080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Are you using any software with an overlay? Yes
If yes, can you list them here? Geforce Experience
If you disable this software, does that have any effect? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Asia
On which server did this happen? It's persistent throughout the game
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 14/11/21 01:19
Summarize your bug On certain vehicles, Kills/Assists/Vehicles Destroyed does not accurately count into equipment unlocks. For my M1A5 tank, I have kills accurately register to unlock the smoke launcher and repair system, after that the rest of the pending unlocks still show 0 progress. Same issue with my AH-64GX helicopter, it shows 14/40 towards my 127mm rockets but 0/120 for the 70mm rockets. Restarting the game and trying again does not seem to help.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure. It's inconsistent across different vehicles. Eg. my T28 Tank register kills correctly but the M1A5 does not
What happens when the bug occurs? Kills/Assists/Vehicles Destroyed during the match will not count towards certain unlockables which is very frustrating.
What should be happening instead? Every unlock should be tracked correctly, there should be no inconsistency between equipment for the same vehicle.

AH-64AH-64GX -127mm rockets showing 14_40 progressAH-64GX - 70mm rockets showing 0_120 progress.pngM1A5 Cannister Pod UnlockedM1A5 Rocket Pod 0 Progress.png

Message 1 of 1 (320 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help