Incoming Phone Calls Continue To Crash TB - Nov 13

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 7+
OS Version 11.1.1. Current
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 137-536-644
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Receiving a phone call while mid-battle in TB Hoth causes the game to lock up and/or crash. This has been as widely reported bug since TBs were released, and as of yet, still not fixed. Lost both my battles in phase 5/6 and 6/6 this afternoon in Phase 1. No accumulated points scored are registered. Exceedingly frustrating This is the only mode of the game where a cellular interruption occurs. I was under the impression that it was being addressed, but is currently still a massive issue in the game, and directly affects both my enjoyment of these long territory battles, and negatively affects the outcome and opportunity for my entire guild. Especially since I am the guild master. I humbly request that this be addressed as soon as possible. Please advise as to any possible timeline so that I can pass along the word to my guild members and community on Reddit.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play any type of battle in the TBs > Get an incoming phone call > Answer your call (as this is your livelihood) > Enjoy Returning to the game to find it either locked up, or crashed entirely. > No points rewarded for efforts.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 7 Plus
OS Version Current Release 11.1.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 137-536-644
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Receiving a phone call while mid-battle in TB Hoth causes the game to lock up and/or crash. This has been as widely reported bug since TBs were released, and as of yet, still not fixed. Lost both my battles in phase 5/6 and 6/6 this afternoon in Phase 1. No accumulated points scored are registered. Exceedingly frustrating This is the only mode of the game where a cellular interruption occurs. I was under the impression that it was being addressed, but is currently still a massive issue in the game, and directly affects both my enjoyment of these long territory battles, and negatively affects the outcome and opportunity for my entire guild. Especially since I am the guild master. I humbly request that this be addressed as soon as possible. Please advise as to any possible timeline so that I can pass along the word to my guild members and community on Reddit.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play any type of battle in the TBs > Get an incoming phone call > Answer your call (as this is your livelihood) > Enjoy Returning to the game to find it either locked up, or crashed entirely. > No points rewarded for efforts.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

Message 1 of 4 (204 Views)

Re: Incoming Phone Calls Continue To Crash TB - Nov 13

★★★★ Guide

It's not even like you can ignore the call either. Just the fact that you get a phone call immediately causes the game to credit you with a big fat zero in TB.

Message 2 of 4 (158 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Lately, EVERYTHING crashes TB. Disappointed

Message 3 of 4 (143 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

I received a call mid-battle yesterday and declined it right away, came back to a "Paused" game and was able to un-pause and complete it. Wonder if that helps to know in this equation. Like, does it interrupt even if you decline the call? Or only if you Accept it and actually talk to someone?

I'm using iphone 6 with ios10 still.

Message 4 of 4 (140 Views)